Back to You (Overview)

BACK TO YOU

written by JhayeBii

_______

How long would it take for you to finally say, LOVE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE?

It all started when a 16-year old Ms. Have-It-All (except being rich) Meicah May Villanueva went in Manila to study and pursue her dream to be an Architect. She is very witty, gorgeous, and kind to everyone which make all the boys in that school crawled just to court her. But take note, this 'Campus Sweetheart' who's irritated on her title do not accept suitors even before. She believes that she needs to study first, it was the last words said by her father before dying from a car accident during her high school graduation.

But her fairy-tale-like life doesn't ended in a happy ending story when she met the rebel son named Scyde Rye Ravelo in the same University. A 17-year old 'Campus Bad Boy' who came from States and became one of the four members of famous boy group called 'Cupid Heartthrobs'. His favorite hobby is to raise the number of his ex-girlfriends and now his mission is to court Meicah which he think the easiest way to move on and forget someone from his past!

Will their relationship be ended soon?

Or someone's regret and efforts are enough to have this muddle thing called SECOND CHANCE?

_______

CHARACTERS:

Meicah May Villanueva (Campus Sweetheart) - Na Eun (of A Pink)

Scyde Rye Ravelo (Campus Bad Boy) - Suho (of EXO)

Aira Mei Fajardo (Meicah's Bestfriend) - Eun Ji (of A Pink)

Jhayden Li (Mister Chinito & Student Council 1st yr Representative) - Soong Joong Ki

Cupid Heartthrobs:

Paul Bryan Monteverde (Campus Crush, Model, Star player in basketball & Scyde's bestfriend) - Kai (of EXO)

Jeronne Lloyd Castro (Campus Cutie) - Kris (of EXO)

Rhenz Jasper Santos (Campus Cutie) - Baekhyun (of EXO)

and the other characters, TO BE MENTIONED SOON. :D

---

Ang istoryang ito ay para sa mga:

* in love, single man o in relationship;

* Sa mga may crush na hindi naman sila magawang mapansin;

* sa mga hopya na kasalukuyang humohopya parin;

* Sa mga basted, be inspired;

* sa mga heartbroken, relate this time;

* sa mga naloko at manloloko, para sa inyo talaga 'to;

* at especially, sa mga taong umiibig at humihingi ng second chances.

Kung isa kayo sa mga nabanggit sa itaas, humanda ka ng makarelate this time. Kung hindi naman, baka abnormal kayo. Imposibleng hindi niyo maranasan yung mga sinabi ko. Ano kayo, OUT OF THE WORLD? LOL. XD

THE CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY ARE FICTITIOUS. ANY SIMILARITY TO REAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD IS COINCIDENTAL AND NOT INTENDED BY THE AUTHOR.

BABALA: ANG STORY NA TO AY PUNO NG TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, MALING PAGGAMIT NG SALITA AT NAKAKABURYONG WRONG GRAMMARS. IN SHORT, ANG ISTORYANG ITO AY BAWAL SA PERFECTIONIST! XD :P

Like the official fan page of Back to You: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Back-To-You/903744516305750 THANK YOU :)