【CHAPTER③】

A/N: Welp, nothing to say here..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/N's P O V

I sigh as I look at what classes l have.

SCIENCE Claud Fautus

MATH William .T. Spears

ENGLISH Sebastian Michaelas

P.E

I sigh as I walk to science look up this time. I scan my surroundings, I see a lot of people, I notice something in the corner of my eye.

"PLEASE STOP! *Cough* Pl-" A blond boy screams, helplessly.

"Shut up! Just because you have no parents doesn't mean you can have pity! Plus nobody cares about you!"
Snickers a wood-haired boy.

"I d-do." I say bravely.

"And who are you to talk? Heck, I think you are as idiotic as this piece of sh∑t here!" Said the stupid brunette.

"Shut up! And leave this boy ALONE!" I shouted.

"Pshh.. Let's leave guys. These people aren't worth our time..." Muttered the stupid brunette.

I watch as they leave. I send them a harsh glare and walk to the poor boy.

"You okay?" I mutter.

"Yeah.. T-Thanks I'm Alois l-"

RINGGGG!!

"I'm late!" I scream as I run to class.

"Wait! I-" His voice was cut off by the footsteps.

I walk through the door, hoping the teacher wasn't there. And the gods answered my prayers. When I walk in I hear whispers and I feel a ton of eyes on me.

"What? Am I Taylor Swift now?" I say out loud.

Everyone in the class went back to whatever they were doing. I walk to a empty desk, I notice a red head sitting next to the desk.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
CLIFFHANGER!
:P SORRY NOT SORRY BYE
(・Д・)ノ