【CHAPTER⑤】

Hi
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I walk to math and observe everything     around me.

"U-Um do you know t-the way to math?" A shy voice asks.

I look over to see a yellow haired boy with shining blue eyes, he has some red pins in his hair.

"Um yeah, I guess. But I was just going there.. My name is (Y/N),  yours?" I mutter.

"F-Finnian, Call me Finny."  The blonde says shyly.

I grab his hand and run to class, I, don't wanna waste time so yea.

I open the door and mutter, "We are here.."

I let go of his hand and walk to an empty desk in the corner. I can hear some footsteps come near me.

"Um, Hello? This is where Leona sits!" A mean, sassy voice says in a rude
manner.

"Ok." I say in a monotone voice ignoring her.

"Get out of her seat! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO LEONA IS?! Wait.. You are the new girl right?" The girl asks.

I nod in response and she just has an evil smirk, she slowly raises her hand, before I realize what she was going to do, she slaps me.

"Ow!!" I hiss.

"Hey stop that!" I hear a strong, mature voice. I look over to see a bluenette,

Lizzy's, friend!

All of the girls gasp and look at him with heart eyes. But they snapped out of it as they see a blonde with a bit of black hair on the tips walk in.

"Gasp OH! MY! GOD! CIEELLLL!!" Screams the Blonde-Black Haired girl.

"Leona get off of me." Says 'Ciel'.

"Aww Ciel you are so mean! I love bad boys like you!" Says 'Leona'.

I blink in confusion. 

Are they dating?

I feel a small piece of me die.

What is this feeling? Jealousy? That can't possibly be it! I don't even know 'Ciel' that well! But, they are properly dating so I might as well just draw or something....

I that out a sketch book from my bag and some pencils. I start sketching losing consciousness from what is going on around me, I was tangled in ideas and thoughts, like I'm trapped in a spiders cobweb. This reminds me of Alois for some reason. A voice woke me up from my 'drawing slumber'.

"That looks good." Says a monotone voice yet caring voice.

I look up to see I think.. Ciel? I blush and shutter out; "Thanks".
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••CLIFFHANGERRRRRR!!

Um remember to post ideas n stuff in the comments, and I may add some chili and ketchup into this abomination  of a recipe!

Cya kittens!

405 words (Not including the    a/n and this)