【CHAPTER①①】

Edited
---
Ciel's POV

I sigh as she leaves, she always makes me feel so addictively weird, she makes me want to smile.. and I hate it but when ever she speaks of another disgusting man it's like one million blades are piercing into me..

--
Time skip to the end of school
--

-after that Clara started throwing keys into the volcano but it turns out it was just a dream!" Elizabeth shouted. (What ref? If you get it I love you.)

I see Alois smirking his annoying smirk at me while chatting with her, I growl and look away.

"She then reve- Wait, are you even listening Ciel?" Elizabeth whined and starting crying. I start to comfort hesitantly her and made her happy again.

"I-I was I was just tired.." I lie.

"I-If you say so..." She sniffs and goes back to her childish state.

"If that's to case lets go home! I need to go home any way." Elizabeth suggests cheerfully.

"No thanks I just need to pick up something first.. farewell." I lie again, pretending I was disappointed.

As she leaves I start to go into deep thought...

Y/Ns POV

I talked with Alois happily as we start to have some 'thinking time'. I feel Alois touch my hand gently and I blush a bit and start to think.

Do I like Alois? When I'm around him I get all fuzzy and stuff and when Ciel stares at me I feel the same way when I'm with Alois.. ugh! I will think of this later.. well what s-

"Oh look! It's the girl who sat on your seat Leona, and it's the boy you handsome boys are looking for!"
--
More suggestions?