【CHAPTER①⑨】

Sorry for the short chapter before.
---

I saw Leona get ready to punch as her two minions follow her. I panic not knowing if she can take them all on. I look around the see Lizzy and Ciel chatting, I take one final glimpse of Leona and run the Lizzy and Ciel changing my facial expression from worried to a soft smile.

"And th- Oh! Heya (Y/N)!" Lizzy exclaim.

I wave back at her looking around to see if Leona was around.

"You seem like you are in a hurry." Ciel says with his usual monotone voice.

"Yeah.. I thought l was late to school but then I saw you guys.." I lie, hoping Ciel and Lizzy won't notice.

"Any way! Lets go!" Lizzy says ecstatically as she holds our hands with her in the middle practically dragging us to school.

-'.-'.-'.-'.

As we arrived I saw Alois in the distance, me giving him a hateful glare and Alois smirking for some reason in the distance.

I looked away and saw that Ciel and Lizzy already left me, I spotted Leona come towards me with a menacing glare.

"You ran away, how cowardly." Leona says with a smug smirk that made me want to hurt her.

"I was being the bigger person. Fighting is just going get us in trouble." I bravely say, trying not to explode.

"Goody two shoes huh?" Leona says snickering.

"Yeah, so what?" I spit back at her.

"I saw you flirting with Ciel and that blonde brat." Leona shouts back at me.

"You got it all mixed up, it's called talking hun." I say patting her on the head and turning my heel to walk away.

I have a bad feeling.
---