【CHAPTER⑥】

Idek
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"Don't Thank me. Anyways, we haven't been introduce properly, I already know your name because of Elizabeth so.. I'm Ciel, Ciel Phamtomhive." He says out proudly and like always he says it in a monotone voice.

"O-Ok, so w-who was that g-girl?" I mutter.

Ciels face darkens as he says: "He is the school biggest 'plastic perfect girl' in the school, Or just a whore." He spits out.

I think to myself; Did she do plastic surgeries or something? Well I ho-

"(Y/N)? Are you there?" Ciel asks.

"U-Uh yeah just in thought, Is 'The plastic girl' Kind? And what is her name?" I say.

Ciel looks like he was about to laugh but some how keeps his face straight.

"No she is not kind. And her name is Leona." He spits Leona's name out like its venom.

"O-Oh okay..." I mutter.

The door creaks open as Ciel walks to his seat, Everyone stops talking like something would happen to them.

"Hello class, I'm sorry I'm late but I had some business to deal with a certain person.." I slows down his words as he gets deeper into them.

I could hear him whisper something like Grill or Grell.

He walks up to his desks and begins his lesson.

•••••☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆。 Time Skip Brought To You By Fan Girls/Boys。••••••

The bells rings so I pack up as fast as I can, I speed walk to the door to see a blonde there,

"Oh Hi Lizzy.." I say.

"Hi (Y/N)!!!" She shouts.
"Want to come to lunch with us?"

"Uh..Sure?" I mutter.

"Great!" Lizzy shouts as she grabs my arm and runs of with me.

""""Time Skip 2 Lunch""""

I follow Lizzy and see some people there.

"Hello gals n' guys! This is (Y/N)!" Lizzy says energetically as always.

I hear some few 'Hello's. After that Lizzy introduces me to the 'People of the table'.

I take out my bento and just nib on some sushi and some juice.

"O-Oh hey (Y/N)! W-Wanna sit with us next lunch time?" I hear a familiar voice behind me.

I look behind to see Alois.

"Su-" I get cut of by Ciel.

"Don't hang out with them." I hear Ciel angrily shout.

"Ciel I can choose what I want to do!" I shout back.

"You know what?! I will just leave now!" I argue.

I pick up my bento and follow Alois. Back to his table. I groan and think along the way.

'Why is Ciel acting this way? I'm not his pet or little sister! Ugh!'

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" I hear a familiar voice shout.

-------
Cliffhanger! MWAHAHA