【CHAPTER①②】

Authors POV

Edited

(Y/N) and Alois looked up at the group with a glare. Suddenly a bunch of pretty boys grabbed Alois and started to beat him up calling him unimaginable names. (Y/N) went up to help him but was pulled back by Leona with her soft hair being painfully tugged at.

Ciel looked up with disgust and stood up shouting at Leona to; "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!"

Leona looked at Ciel with a sad look trying to hypnotize him with her so called, (ugly) "sexy" face. But Ciel ignored her and went to (Y/N) to help her up but he noticed that she was unconscious. He growled at her and went to help Alois hesitantly. He whispered to Alois that he was only doing this for (Y/N).

-Time Skip-
(Y/N)'S POV

I woke up to a beeping, irritating sound. I looked around and saw Elizabeth, Ciel and some other good friends. I looked to my side and I saw Alois, injured but not to much. I look the other side and saw a nurse wrapping a white bandage around my slightly bloody hand.

"Hun I'm so sorry that the school authority did nothing about this.." said the  nurse pitifully.

My eyes widened in anger, as I shouted: "WHAT?!"

I heard Alois groan painfully as I slowly sat up but to only be pushed back down by Finny as he said; "You should get some rest.."

--
I hoped you enjoyed this.
I don't upload much because I am to lazy sometimes.