【CHAPTER⑧】

--time skip to Ze housie--
I wave my hand at Lizzy as I step inside the house,

"Welcome Back (Y/n)!" My mom says nicely whilst cooking dinner.

"What's for today mam?" I said.

"A Danish special! Some brun sauce med kartoffelår!" My Mom says with a terrible Danish accent.

"Uh.. Ok, I'm just going to play Diablo.." I mutter.

I walk upstairs and turn right to my room.

-- Time Skip Morning --

I wake up to the sound of rocks getting hit against my window, I groan as my eyes flutter open and I quickly slip in my eye contacts, I look outside my window to see Lizzy and her friends throwing rocks at my window. I have them a death glare to stop, everyone seemed to be effected expect for Ciel. I yawn loudly and turn off my alarm because there is no reason to have it 'alarm' me. I go to my closet and chose my choose of clothes.

"Why did they have to wake me up so early..." I groan. "Man I should not have played an extra hour of Diablo.." I mutter to myself as I put on my socks.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen and get the cereal and the milk. I start pouring my milk and cereal.

Knock! Knock!

I groan as I take my boil of cereal with me, chewing on it and open the door.

"Yes.." I groan lazily.

---
Cliffhanger