13 Wednesday - July 27, 2016 | 2:53AM

Hello, Richard.

Sorry about earlier tonight. Please don't think I stood you up. I had to grab something at the mall and well, you know how traffic is here. Plus a day's work can knock one out, so I barely had time to open the app. I hope you didn't check too often only to see no notifs. 😔

I miss the pace of regular messages anyway, so I guess this is good? What we had in our last chat... That was the first time I ever did something like that. I get all tingly every time I remember the details. How many times have you done that kind of thing, anyway? I won't judge, promise. ✋🏼

To be honest, I tried to open the chatroom again to see if the conversation was still there, but (gladly or sadly, I am not sure) the chatroom does not keep an archive of the conversation. Apparently, every time the chat window is closed, the chat history gets cleared too.

Also, I thought about this, whatever this is. Is this what you really want? We can be neighbors for all we know, but are you perfectly fine with this set-up? Don't get me wrong. It's just that with work, life, traffic and other issues... this app almost makes it convenient to... date. (Hence the name 😅) And that isn't meant to take away from the beauty of what we have. You're right, why should online dating be any different. The rush of feelings can be just as intense. Maybe even more honest? But are we sure we want this setup?

Also, I noticed you changed your profile bio.
"Found her. I have what I want."

Really? That's very sweet but also kind of... intimidating. You haven't even seen me.
You barely know me. You could even change your mind when (and if) we finally meet. Maybe that's a bit premature?

What I'm trying to say is... what about we just enjoy this - exchanging messages back and forth? An occasional chat or two?

I want you to be happy, Richard. But I don't want to rush things as well, that your happiness could be short-lived.

I want this to last for you.

Dei