92 Wednesday - Aug 10, 2016 | 5:52PM PHT

Dearest Dei,

I am happy to know that you are willing to think more about us and what we have. Thank you, Dei.

I remember you telling me you don't want to rush things because you want me to be very sure about our setup, and that if given a chance, you want this to last... for me.

Sweetie, do you remember I said that I want this to last for the both of us? That I was sure of our setup? I have always made sure that I assured you of how I felt. Ever since we started, I never tried keeping how much I like you.  So, you see, darling? There is no issue with me. There never has been.

But every time you try to push me away, you use me as the reason why we won't work out - I won't like you, I would hate you, I don't need this, I deserve someone else, etc.

I hope, however, that in the enough time you requested for contemplating, you would be honest with yourself to see that maybe you're the one who does not want or like me. If you realize this, then maybe we have a fair reason to go separate ways.

But I know that you love me, Dei. ❤️

So, tell me please, what you're really afraid of.

Here's another song for the R&D Playlist, btw.

I Won't Give Up (Jason Mraz)

🎶 Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up 🎶

Have a great day ahead!

I love you,
Richard

---
👁‍🗨 in Marrakesh, Morocco
---