07

4:29 p.m.
.
.
.
.
.
"j-josh?"
he doesn't take his eyes off the road as he bites his lips and reaches around for something and pulls out a water bottle of something cloudy and gently hands it to me.
I look at it, "I'm not d-drinking this. What just happened?"
He sighs, "Tyler, if you trust me please drink it."
I look over at him and watch his face.
his squinted eyes and the crinkles by the sides that showed only when he smiled. His sculpted cheekbones and his nose that's adorned with a ring. His stubble that was barely there and his lips that looked so soft. I looked down at the bottle in my lap and then back up at him.
He makes eye contact with me and he looks so calm and gentle.
"Tyler, please." His voice pleads.
I whisper barely audible,
"okay, josh."
I open the bottle and throw back as much as I can before putting the lid back on. my mind begins to cloud just like the drink.
I lean my head onto the headrest of my chair and look up at the roof of the car.
"thank you, ty." He grabs my hand and keeps his other on the wheel.
i nod,
"im trusting you, josh."
"i know, tyler. i know."
ive never really trusted anyone.
ive always kept to myself. I guess I was just tired of being alone. I start to fall in and out of consciousness. frightened, I tighten my grip onto josh's hand.
"josh, am i gonna wake up?"
he squeezes my hand back,
"Yeah, around 7:07a.m."