Fights and reunions

Summary: Spencer and Toby get into a nasty argument at the motel in 3x24 instead of reuniting (this ones a little shorter than usual)

"And red coat?" Spencer asks.

Toby sighs, and brings his hands to his face.

"The only thing I know about red coat is that she's in charge." Toby says.

Spencer sniffles.

"In the forest... Was that you? Were you a part of it?" She eagerly asks.

"... Mona told me after why you were crying so hard... But I was there, watching." Toby says.

Spencer gives him a dirty look.

"The steam shower?" Spencer asks.

Toby immediately knew what she was talking about.

"I wasn't there, but I secretly planned it so aria would show up to help you."

Spencer scoffs.

"Even though we weren't together, if I saw you like that..." Spencer trails off, looking down at the floor.

Spencer looks back at him, he's looking at the floor, tears streaming down his cheeks.

After a few moments, he looks up and they make eye contact.

"Why are you crying? Shouldn't that be me?" Spencer angrily asks.

She was so fed up.

But She meant what she had said to the girls earlier; she was done playing the victim.

She wouldn't sit there and wipe away his tears and kiss him...

This is real life. He hurt her.

He saw her... He didn't care.

"Because it hurt to see you hurt."

"It hurt more to be hurt." Spencer says.

Toby stands up.

"This was hard on me too, you know!" Toby yells.

"Hard on you?!" Spencer yells.

She scoffs.

"You know, sometimes you can act kind of bitchy. I came here to apologize and tell you I loved you, but here you are, saying this shit didn't fuck me up too!" Toby yells back.

"I NEVER SAID THAT, BUT YOU'RE PLAYING THE VICTIM HERE!" Spencer yells.

"I know I'm not the victim, but it hurt to see you hurt, and-" "STOP! STOP SAYING THAT! IF IT HURT SO BAD YOU COULD HAVE HELPED ME!" Spencer yells.

Toby gives her a dirty look for a few seconds, then takes a deep breath.

"I'm saying that I'm not the victim but the situation still hurt me." Toby says.

Spencer furrows her eyebrows, then charges at him.

Spencer attempts to slap him and kick him, but he easily grabs her and pins her against the wall.

"Let me go!" Spencer yells.

He lets her go, but she slaps him immediately.

He rubs his cheek.

She tries to do it again but Toby grabs her wrist.

"Don't touch me." Toby says.

Spencer pulls her hand away.

"I'm sorry for hitting you, but how the hell did this situation hurt you?! If you don't love me, then you must not care!" Spencer yells.

"I do." Toby says.

"What?" Spencer asks.

There's a long pause.

Toby picks her up, and pins her to the wall again, but this time kissing her.

She kisses back as soon as he kisses her.

He then moved her to the bed.

"Wait!" Spencer moans.

"What?" Toby asks.

"I won't do this unless this means... We are a we again." Spencer says.

"I told you I loved you, baby." Toby says.

Spencer smiles.

"I love you too." She says.

And with that, they have a passion filled night.