Never stopped, never will.

Summary: if Spencer and Toby hadn't made up in 5x24. Takes place moments after they escape the dollhouse.

Spencer feels her heart drop to her stomach as the doors are opened to the dollhouse.

Someone was on the other side, opening the doors.

However, once she gets out, she's relived to see its Ezra Caleb and Alison.

No sign of Toby.

Since everyone is with there significant others, she comforts Mona in her time of need.

"Where's Toby?" Spencer weakly asks Caleb, after he pulls away from Hanna slightly.

"He was working, Spencer." Caleb says softly.

He knew that Toby and Spencer weren't on the best of terms when she was kidnapped, because he heard Toby talk about it every single day.

But he decided once Toby showed up to comfort her, Toby could tell her himself how sorry he was.

"Spencer?" Mona asks.

"Yeah?" Spencer asks, tears falling down her face.

"He'll come soon. I see sirens." Mona points out, looking as police dart surrounding the area.

Time stops for a moment, seeing all the officers.

She was desperately looking for Toby in the crowd of people.

She sees Lorenzo, and leaves Mona momentarily with Alison and Emily.

She runs up to Lorenzo.

"Is Toby coming?" She asks, eagerly.

"Yeah, of course. Are you alright?" Lorenzo asks.

"I- I'm... Im fine - just a little shaken up." Spencer admits.

Lorenzo looks behind Spencer, and smiles.

He then walks away, wordlessly.

Spencer quickly turns around, and sees Toby, talking to Emily.

Spencer stands there, not knowing what to do.

Was Toby still angry at her?

Was Spencer still on 'Tanners radar'?

They make eye contact, and Toby Toby's heart drops when he notices Spencer's crying.

He notices that she's limping, and that she looks like she weighs a lot less than she did before this place, and that she looks so tired... And strained.

He totally spaced out, and wasn't reading the situation properly.

Spencer thought he must be angry at her, still.

Or maybe he found someone new... Like she'd been suspecting he wanted.

They both stood there frozen, for a long time... Before Spencer hung her head low in shame.

This broke the eye contact, causing Toby to snap out of his trance.

She just sighs and just as she's about to turn away, she feels someone pull her up by the waist.

She immediately knew it was Toby, as he lifted her up.

She wraps her legs around him, and begins harshly sobbing.

She then pulls away a little, to give him a passionate kiss.

"I-I'm so sorry..." She cries.