Would it be okay if i kissed you? (3)

LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING THIS!

Summary: since I'm just sitting around, even though I've updated twice today, I decided to do something as per someone's request: Toby finds out Spencer got shot. This one will break your hearts. Also, this will be the same flashback-ish thing that I did except with Toby, so if that's boring, carry on.

Toby and Yvonne left for Maine late at night, so they could get a hotel just outside of town.

Toby couldn't sit in the house for any longer. The house for Spencer. He couldn't get her off his mind, it was like they were together again.

When he kissed her for the last time... He finally admitted to himself that he still had feelings for her.

But they weren't strong enough to tear him from Yvonne.

He definitely wanted more from the kiss Spencer gave him.

He knew that it was still cheating, even if it was just a goodbye kiss. And anything that had to do with Spencer Hastings reminded him of that.

He wasn't blaming Spencer. He was blaming himself.

He almost texted her before him and Yvonne left for Maine. He was gonna tell her he still had feelings for her but he couldn't leave Yvonne.

However, he decided to completely forget about her.

He deleted her contact, but he knew he could never delete that phone number out of his head.

The one he would always call when there was trouble.

Toby and Yvonne had just passed the 'leaving rosewood' sign, the one he used to love.

But now, there was something so dull about it.

"Toby!" He heard Yvonne scream.

He looked up, and saw a deer.

He tried to be smooth and swerve around it, but him and Yvonne ended up crashing into a tree.

--

Toby passed out for a while, but he woke up to hear an ambulance.

He glanced over at Yvonne, who was unconscious...

Or dead.

"Yvonne?" Toby asks, shaking her lightly.

He begins sobbing, when he feels someone pulling him out of the truck.

"Don't worry, Toby." He hears a familiar voice say.

It was a paramedic he recognized.

"Is Yvonne okay?" Toby weakly asks, not even needing help to walk.

"She's alive, if that say what you mean." He offers.

Toby sighs in relief.

"I think you just need some stitches and you'll be good to go." The paramedic says.

They put a patch on Toby's head while he rides with Yvonne to the hospital.

--