Would it be okay if i kissed you? (2)

Summary: since my first chapter was about the theories of 7x10, I thought I'd make a sad one shot about the rumours of what happens after.

Spencer could feel her heart rate slowing down, and her eyes getting heavier.

Today was, without a doubt, the worst day of her life.

Toby left, she got shot, trapped... And found out she was adopted. And Mary is her birth mother.

She was currently being rushed to a hospital, which was just out of rosewood.

The ambulance ride was strange. Why wouldn't they let anyone ride with her? She felt scared and lonely.

All these people poking at her, sure as hell didn't help.

She kept passing out and waking back up, but that was getting harder and harder to do.

She swore she could see 'the light' as everyone talked about.

Even though she was an atheist.

She soon realized that was just a light shining directly in her face, and just after, she realized she was in a surety room.

A doctor gave her a sympathetic look, then put a mask on her.

--

When Spencer wakes up, she feels a sudden wave of tiredness overcome her entire body.

But she survived, and that was all that mattered.

"Dad?" Spencer questions.

"Shh... Don't talk. Relax." Peter says soothingly.

Spencer decides to obey him, since it hurt like hell to talk.

Spencer clutches her chest, once she remembered she was shot in the chest.

"Your surgery went smoothly." Her dad reassures her.

Spencer scans the room and notices her mother and Melissa sitting in chairs beside her.

Spencer notices how concerned they all are, and she wonders if she's actually fine.

"What..." She starts. Her entire family tells her not to continue, but she disobeys this time.

"Happened?" She weakly asks.

"Nothing's wrong with you dear." Her mother says sadly.

They all give each other sad looks, when suddenly, all of her friends walk in.

Emily's face looks red and puffy.

All of the other girls have slightly blood shot eyes.

They all desperately try to hide it, but Spencer clearly notices.

"How are you?" Aria asks, clearly the least affected by whatever's happening.

"She's good, she can't talk, though." Peter says.

Emily looks like she might bawl her eyes out.

"I can't do this." She hears Emily mutter as she leaves the room.

Everyone looks away from Spencer, knowing she must have questions.

Since Spencer can't talk to well, she drops it. For now.