Tease

Summary: if things in 3x15 had gone differently (the scene where Spencer kissed her fingers then put them on Toby's lips and ran away)

(A more mature read)

"Hey. Yeah, I'm on my way." Toby says.

He puts his phone down for a moment.

"I have to go." He says.

Spencer simply kisses her index and middle finger, then puts the two fingers onto Toby's lips.

Spencer then turns around.

"Hey!" Toby growls.

He grabs Spencer by the waist and turns her around.

"Toby-" she's cut off  by a harsh hickey on her neck.

She gasps.

"What the hell-" she's cut off by a rough kiss on the lips.

As the kiss deepens, Toby lifts Spencer up and wraps her legs around his waist.

"Toby, I can't-" she's cut off, yet again, by being pushed into the wall.

He kisses her roughly, yet again, this time pinning her to the wall with one hand and supporting her body with the other.

Toby kisses down her jaw and neck, leaving little bites around her.

Once Toby remembers she's wearing a skirt, he smirks, pushing it up.

"Toby, I can't-" "then tell me you want me to stop." He says with a small smirk.

Spencer gulps, and after she doesn't say anything he kisses her again.

He begins stroking her thigh, making her moan slightly in his mouth.

He then begins stroking her private area with his thumb, the only thing blocking him from her was her panties

He moves his lips to her neck, so he can hear her moans.

"Take... Me upstairs... Toby!" Spencer shakily moans.

Toby caries her up the stairs.

Toby walks into Spencer's bedroom to see piles of papers and books on her bed.

Toby puts her down for a moment, and pushes it all off her bed.

"Hey! I-" "I'll clean it up after. Now, lay down or I'll make you." Toby says demandingly.

Spencer stands there in shock that he demanded for her to do something.

So Toby keeps his promise and roughly grabs her, basically throwing her onto her bed.

He unbuttons her shirt, leaving hickeys along her exposed body.

He pulls her skirt off, leaving her only in her underwear and thigh high socks.

"Toby!" Spencer moans as he makes his way around her entire body, leaving a trail of bites.

"C'mon, take me!" Spencer moans, arching her back.

Toby just smirks against her skin.

His head was resting on her stomach.

"Okay, I take that back, do whatever you want!" Spencer begs.

Toby hovers over her body, and gives her a soft kiss on the lips.

Spencer attempts to kiss back, but he pulls away before she can do anything.

"Goodbye, Spencer." Toby says, kissing down her neck and collarbone one last time.

"Wow!" Spencer says, dragging out the o.

"You're such a tease." She jokes rolling her eyes.

"You too... But don't get me wrong, it's cute that you thought kissing your fingers and putting them on my lips was enough for me." Toby chuckles.

"I'll say goodbye like this all the time, if you want." Spencer jokes.

He gives her a soft kiss.

"Goodbye." He whispers, walking out of her room.

She then realizes something.

"You never did clean up my books!" Spencer shouts.

"Goodbye Spencer!" Toby yells, as she hears him running out of her house.

She laughs to herself, and begins picking up the books when she realizes another thing...

This was her first true love... And she never thought of it that way.