Sleep

Summary: the first half is all fluff, takes place sometime between 5x02 and 5x15. Second half takes place a little while after the dollhouse. Also, listen to the song during the first half :)

Spencer was a heavy sleeper. It was always like that. Plus, she talked a lot, and there was even a case of her sleepwalking. She was also a restless sleeper, she rolled around a lot.

Toby was a light sleeper. He woke up easily, and usually woke up in the same position he fell asleep in. He didn't really talk, just the odd mumbling.

That's why Toby loved sleeping with Spencer, but hated it at the same time. She was so funny and cute in her sleep, he could stay awake for a long time just to hear her talk about random things.

This night, Spencer's parents were visiting Melissa in London. Instead of coming, Spencer was 'watching the house.' Well, that was true, but Toby was also sleeping over.

That wasn't something her parents needed to know about.

Besides, Spencer would be too freaked out to sleep alone. A was still out and about.

Spencer begins cooking Toby and her  a nice supper, mashed potatoes, steak, and veggies.

Spencer smiles gleefully while doing this. She feels like a house wife, which she usually wouldn't like, but today was a good day.

As she's in the middle of cooking, she hears a knock on the door and smiles even wider.

She quickly goes to open it, and pulls Toby Into a hug. This was there first date in a long time.

"Mmm I missed you..." Toby murmurs into her head.

"Me too." Spencer says softly.

Just then, she realizes she has to continue with the steak, and pulls away, continuing to cook.

Toby smiles at the sight.

"Thank you for making dinner." Toby says, walking up behind her, placing a hand on her upper back and rubbing slowly.

"It's nothing." She says, cutting the vegetables.

"No, no, really. We both know that this is amazing. Thank you, baby." Toby says, kissing her bare neck due to her bun, making her bite her lip and blush.

--

After a late night of movie watching on the couch, it's time to go to sleep.

Spencer is already half asleep when the movie ends, and Toby is also about ready to fall asleep.

"C'mon." He murmurs, trying to help Spencer up.

All she does is groan, making Toby laugh a little.

"C'mon." He repeats.

She sighs and groans, stretches a little, scratches her head, and falls back into her original position.

Toby sighs, knowing what she wants.

He lifts her up, and she smiles lightly, nuzzling into his neck.

He lays her down on the bed, then they both change into pyjamas. Spencer wears only underwear and the shirt he was wearing. Toby is only in his boxers and a thin shirt.