two | the deal with the friend

T W O

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." you pointed at Chuuya who gave you a puzzled look.

"At school???"

"No! I mean why are you in my class?! And right next to me?!" you screeched.

"That's what I'd like to know. Same workplace, same class, plus right next to each other... How about I don't see your face for another 10 years?" Chuuya grumbled angrily as you huffed and sat down.

"But hey. I never got your name. What is it?"

"It's (L/N) (F/N), Nakahara Chuuya." you replied.

He smiled a bit, as he took out his hand. "Well, as long as you don't bug the hell out of me the rest of the school year, it will feel like no one is sitting next to me! Although I'll doubt that would happen." he joked.

You took his hand and gripped it tightly, shooting a glare at him. "Same goes for you, chibi." you growled.

Chuuya felt his anger snap instantly and immediately stood up from his seat, hovering over you. "Chibi??? As you can see, I'm much taller than you, short stuff."

"Who you callin' short stuff when we're only a few centimeters apart?" you stood up as well, straight like a pencil to see who was taller. Chuuya raised his hands above his head and to yours. Yup, he was taller.

"It's nice seeing somebody who's finally shorter than me. It's cute though, to be honest." he chuckled a little and patted your head as you blushed.

"I-I'm not cute! And don't pat my head! I don't like being patted!" 

"Oh, I'm not talking about you. You're not cute at all." he smirked, watching smoke fuse out of your ears. You growled.

"You midget."

"Shortie."

"Munchkin."

"Half pint."

"Chibi."

"Tinkerbell."

"You human walking espresso." you grinned after you said that, feeling a little victorious.

"Woah, woah. A human walking espresso, what the hell?" Chuuya raised his eyebrows, a little confused.

"Espressos are small and you are small and they're also bitter. Just like you~" you winked, adding some effect to the short male.

"Hmph. You shouldn't be acting all cocky when you're really the smaller one here, you half pint."

"Jerk face!"

"Hot head!"

"Shortie Mc Short Shorts!"

"Well won't you look at the time!" Chuuya changed the subject immediately, getting sick and tired of the arguing. "I promised someone that I'll meet him before class starts, so if you excuse me, but I don't have time for you~" Chuuya mimicked you from before as he fled out of the classroom.

"Oi! Hold up! You're not going anywhere after you mocked me!!" you chased him down the halls until you saw him talking to someone. 

"I said hold up-" you ran towards Chuuya until you felt a hard shove and made you fall to the floor pretty harshly.

"Ouch... What was that???" you cursed under your breath until you felt a soft hand touch yours. Your vision was a little blurry so you could only see blobs but you blinked a couple of times to see more clearly.

"Are you alright? You fell pretty badly." a young brunette male asked, looking at you with worry. You felt yourself instantly blush as you nod your head slowly.