four | is this a date?!

F O U R

It was a beautiful sunny day and you were strolling around the city, shopping for some new clothes. Since school already began and all, you thought you should get fresh new clothes. Plus, you were slowly starting to grow out of your old ones. You were wearing a cute (Favorite Color) one piece dress with a cross bag. You rarely dress nicely so why not dress up a little? You were staring through the glass, looking at the really cute dress before you.

"(F/N) chan?" a familiar voice called and you immediately blushed as soon as you heard the voice.

"H-Hello, Dazai kun." you looked away from the glass as you smiled nervously. You certainly did not expect him to show up.

"Well speak of the devil! I was just thinking about you." he flashed his handsome grin, making you flush even more.

'H-He was thinking about me?!' your heart skipped a beat on the thought of this and you tried not to jump into conclusions.

"What are you doing here today, Dazai kun?" you asked.

"Me and Chuuya were supposed to meet up today but he suddenly said he had something up so he had to cancel. So I was just walking around the city and I saw you!" Dazai answered. "What are you up to, (F/N) chan?"

"I-I'm just strolling..." you lied and scolded yourself mentally afterwards on why you didn't say the truth.

"I just saw a nice bakery nearby and the cake there is delicious! You want to come?" he offered.

'Wait. Doesn't this count as a date? So he is asking me out on a date? I need to ask Chuuya. Wait, why do I need that Human Walking Espresso right now? Ugh, (F/N) just accept it!'

"Y-YES!" you squeaked.

"Ok! You seem overly excited, I like it." he winked as you two began walking back to the bakery.

"T-Thank you..." your cheeks were heating up like crazy. You couldn't believe you were going out with him!

You and Dazai finally reached to the bakery as he opened the door for you. You bowed slightly to him, saying 'thanks' and went in line. You sniffed to pick up the sweet sense of the divine treats. It was certainly crowded in here. All different types of sweets and breads were placed and you could feel the rumble in your stomach. Once the two of you were done ordering- you ordered a piece of strawberry shortcake while Dazai ordered a melon bread, you headed to your seats.

"Are you sure that you're ok paying? I feel kinda bad..." you muttered. In the cashier, before you could take your wallet out, Dazai was already paying for the food.

"Nah, don't be! This is my special treat to you!" he grinned.

"Thank you so much, Dazai kun." your pursed your lips into a small smile as you began eating the cake. A rush of sweet sugary strawberry and the yellow foam cake plus the cream melted in your mouth as you couldn't help but to squeal a little. Dazai had his elbows on the table, his chin resting on his hands, observing your cute little face. You didn't even realize he was staring at you until you looked at him.

A tint of pink sparkled on your cheeks as you spoke. "I-Is there something on my face? Like a crumb???" you started to panic, touching your face as Dazai chuckled.

"I was just thinking that you have pretty pairs of eyes and a cute nose! You're really cute, (F/N) chan." he gazed into your eyes.

"D-Don't stare at me like that... It's embarrassing..." you whined, making Dazai laugh a little again.

"Alright, my bad. How is your cake?"

"They're really good! It's probably the best cake I've ever had!" you exclaimed with sparkle in your eyes.

"That's great! I told you this place is the best." 

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅  

After the nice lunch, you and Dazai strolled in the city Yokohama, visiting some parks and flower gardens. Even if you didn't talk much, you were having a blast. To think that there's a sudden turn of events today. When you were walking with Dazai as you received a few murmurs from a couple of girls.

"Woah, look at the boy!" one girl gasped.

"He's so cute! Is that his girlfriend?"

"I think so! She's really cute!"

'I wonder if Dazai kun can hear it...' you looked up at the brunette but he was talking away. He was surprisingly a chatterbox but you didn't mind. 'But I guess people assume that we're already couples.' you pondered.

"Right, (F/N) chan?" Dazai suddenly asked.

"Y-Yes!" you blurted out. You totally did not know what he was talking about.

"Really? You're ok with it?"

"U-Um, with what?" you smiled nervously, pretending you missed what he just said.

"Is it ok for me to tutor you?"

You flushed as your mind swirled with questions. "T-Tutor?"

"Yeah! Since mid-terms are coming up, I was wondering if you needed my help."

"Now that I think about it... I do have a hard time with math..." you muttered. Your face lit up instantly, nodding happily. "I would love you too!"

A huge grin spread across his face. "Great! We should do this again sometimes. I'm really happy that I got to spend my entire day with you."

You blushed. "I feel the same, Dazai kun." you smiled.

As you can tell, I was running out of ideas by the end of the chapter...

Hopefully my last bad chapter because I did not know what I wanted to write today ;-;