fifteen | stay with me forever

Hi, guys! Sorry for the late update!!

I recently started school so I haven't had much time to squeeze in new updates. I'll be mostly updating on weekends, but if I have time until then, I'll update as much as I can!

By the way, sorry for the long time skip :p

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading this story and I hope you enjoy!
*EDITED STORY*

F I F T E E N

After he asked you out, it meant no more love letters from the girls who confessed to him. You felt some kind of victorious or special that Chuuya chose you out of all 12 other girls. But then again, he has always been by your side, watching you from afar. The whole school knew it- you two were a perfect partner together. Like partners and crime.

But now, it's been several years you've been dating Chuuya. The two of you finally graduated from high school. Today, he asked you if he could go on a little picnic date with you in a peaceful park near where you live. He told you to dress to the occasion- you would anyways because it is a date. So, putting on your best cute dress, you waited for his arrival at your house to pick you up.

Ding dong

You rushed downstairs and opened the door to see Chuuya dressed in his red dress shirt and his black necktie with nice black dress pants and brown dress shoes. (A/N: Refer to his new official art that got me screaming if you don't know XD)

He held out his hand, carrying his picnic basket with his other arm. You were a bit surprised that he would be in charge of everything when you were talking to him over the phone but you didn't mind. "Ready to go, my lady?" he winked, making you blush slightly a bit.

You slapped his arm lightly and stepped out of your house, closing the door behind you. You held his hand tightly and stifled a laugh. "Of course."

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅   

It was only a few minutes walk to the park and it was certainly relaxing and peaceful even though it was a city park. There weren't many kids playing so it was normal. And this park did bring you memories because it was the same park you and Chuuya went as high schoolers after work, eating ice cream, talking about you and Chuuya's love problems. It's where he found you sleeping on one of the swings in the snow, after the devastating break up. You had many memories in this very spot, even if you couldn't name it all.

You and Chuuya set up the picnic together. Starting off with the red and white checkered blanket as the both of you spread them out on the grass. Then he pulled out all the dishes he prepared for you by hand.

"Wow..." you took one in your hand and it was a box full of macaroons. "Did you buy these?"

Chuuya laughed. "No, I made all of them. Well, except for the wine of course." he pulled out the bottle from the basket as you rolled your eyes.

"Why am I not surprised..." you chuckled. Other foods were normal picnic food you would typically eat. There were salads, sandwiches, fruits, small portions of deserts, and many more. You and Chuuya ate the delicious food he made for this little date as you two talked on and on about others things going in life. The sun slowly began to set down as the two of you quickly packed up the stuff. Chuuya took the basket so you didn't have to carry it as he took your hand and led you to a place unknown.

"U-Uh, Chuuya where are we going?" you asked.

"Let's go see the sunset on the top of that hill, it won't be that long of a walk." he pointed to the hill just up top from the park where you could see the sun slowly rising down.