Prologue: Black Soul

He walked the golden floors of this universe, hearing only the melody of the birds and the echoes of his footsteps. Blue glowing strings dangled behind him as he walked towards his prey, grinning like a predator. His eyes shown a colour of yellow and blue, burning like flames in the dark and glowing like the rays of the sun. He felt power surge in his very body as he stopped before a shadow. He was ready to kill his target as his first goal: Kill all of the Sanses.

"Come out now! I know you're there, Chara. You're the one who finish my bro? How much do you have to do this. How much do you have to kill in order to be satisfied? Is this not enough for you? Do you think life is just a game? Do you think we are just a game? This is the most fucked up thing you did, y'know? " A deep voice said, leaning in one of the pillars of the judgement hall, holding a bottle of ketchup in his right hand, while fidgeting with his left hand inside his pocket, knee-caps shaking in nervousness. Or was it fear?

This universe- the most classic of them and in a genocide timeline? What's the worse that could happen? Without this, there wouldn't be others, but the murderer knew he was way too late. There were thousands in the Multiverse- even he knew that much. The man behind the shadows smiled and chuckled evilly, glitching as he stared at his victim, his eyes glinted in the shadows and before he knew it, Classic was already backing up, "W-What are you..?" Classic!Sans stuttered in confusion, hiding before the pillar. "Did you really think Chara killed your brother?" He said in a glitchy voice. "Tell me, were you expecting this?" He continued as he laughed before he grinned, walking towards his enemy, raising one of his gloved yet delicate bony fingers to trace Classic!Sans' chin until he reached his quivering smile. "W-Who are you? Why are you here?" C!Sans said as he attempted to raise his hands, trying to summon Gaster blasters as if he was ready to aim at Error, but he was frozen in place, shivering under the monster's touch.

"Do you not know who I am?" Error questioned as he grabbed the soul of C!Sans, tracing delicate touches at the bottom of his heart, causing his prey to shiver in fear? Or was it surprise? He looked down at his victim, pinned against one of the pillars. C!Sans couldn't move, he was too overwhelmed and scared to try; his breath was caught in his non-existent throat. Error only smiled as he still continued playing with his prey's heart circling the top before giving it a full squeeze. C!Sans shuddered and felt his throat being split apart before feeling his hands turn slowly into dust.

"So is that it? Not even going to say anything? Not even going to fight?" He teased him, poking his fragile skull which slowly cracked along with the squeeze of his soul. "N-no... please don't.. I'll d-do any- anything." He tried to grasp his own breath as he tried to speak. Error only laughed at the pathetic response. "You know, I'd pity you, but you look so cute right now," he smiled before gripping the soul enough to turn him into dust without harming  it.

Dust along with blood filled the golden floors of the judgement hall, his laughter echoed in the empty yet deadly halls. He could have sworned that if dust were blood, he'd be drowning in them, but he knew better than to wish. It was already bad enough he already covered his hands in droplets of blood. He stood like that for a moment before deciding to leave and open a portal towards the anti-void, where he usually stay- not that he would call it home, no. It was more of a cage than a home in his own opinion.

He gently put the soul in his so-called collection, sighing as he placed the soul in one of his strings, careful not to break such a fragile object. "One down, and a thousand more to go." He said and sighed, as held the strings high enough for it to dangle from the non-existent ceiling, turning into one of his puppets through the process of magic. The soul was enveloped in mist before it finally settled to a soft puppet.

He sat down on the plain white floors of the anti-void, with his head down and hands on top of them, gripping his skull with his bony fingers, tracing his blue tear-like scars until he felt his yellow teeth. "I just- I just don't care anymore," He whispered as he looked at his own hands, soiled in his victim's tears and dust; blood and sweat. "Ah.. jeez, I'm going far crazier than I expected." He whispered into thin air, as if he talked to someone he just lost- someone he cared about. He wrinkled his face in disgust, the mere thought of losing someone is already a pain in his non-existent ass. What more if he actually did? He knew that if he risked himself of such emotions, he'd be unstable and he couldn't bare the thought of pitying someone. It was already far too much than what he would usually handle.

(A/N: So.. Hey guys! This my second book. So I hope you guys enjoy the prologue, updates would be a bit late due to my studies but I do hope you enjoy)

Edited 2018