Chapter 18: We meet again

Warning!
This chapter contains Gore and if your not a fan voilence, you may skip to specific parts

So if i tell you who i am, would you turn your back on me?

If i showed you who i was, would you seem to care?

If I'm a person that seemed to be dangerous would you mind?

If i was an enemy never spoken out loud, would you whisper to me the right path?

~Fresh!Sans

Somewhere in an unknown universe...

"Well, Well, Well? If it isn't the comedian, What brings you here, idiot!" Said a familiar yet unfamiliar voice.

"Should've said the same to you, jerk!" The comedian replied with a smirk.

"You've changed for the past few timeline, what is it that you want? Your brother? Your friends? Or is it... revenge?" The voice said once again, this time with a bit of tempting tone.

"If that's the case, Yes! If that's the the opposite, No! The hell would I be here? For a dumb convo with you? Plus, I need a somebody.... someone who has control.... someone who can easily play a game." He replied with slight grin creeping up on his face.

"Since when we're you serious?  
.....
That doesn't matter... what's it for me, I wouldn't just help you win over it, give something you know I won't back away!" The voice replied.

"If you help me gather everyone and I mean it! Everyone I know that would help me as well, you get to have all access towards the multiverse! Rule, Destroy, Build? but let's face it, Who would ever want to Build?" He grinned knowing that the voice will never back away. Why else would it back away?

"It's a deal" the voice smirked staring coldly with a grin

This time, he wasn't alone with the voice, the rest conquered him with temptation.

Back to Underswap Universe...

Fresh stayed at bed and Error left once he knew Fresh would wake up at some point.

Pj stayed at the skele-bros's house and as much as it was nothing but boredom, he was patient enough to wait until his Father would come back.

Until now...

"Papa! You came back! Where where were you?" A cheerful familiar voice boomed.

"Nothing... nowhere... honestly, just went somewhere to you know... maybe take a walk or something? I don't know..." Error replied, though he was honest enough to tell his son that truly, he went to take a walk....or is it?

"Papa, I just wanted to say that I-" A sudden loud boom was heard from the other side of the room that cut off PJ

"STAY BACK! And don't go anywhere unless I say so!" He warned as he ran towards the noise, that seemed to be gory and a flesh-ripping mess.

"What on earth is going on?!" Error asked as he violently shakes Undyne.

"I don't know! Something went wrong when I was checking on him. He isn't a monster like us, not that i mean it offensively! HE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EXISTING!" She yelled at the top her voice as loud as possible as Error smack her on the face as she hit the ground, back first.