Chapter 14: Last Fight

(A/N: Hey guys! Guess what?! I have a discord account named FallenShadows and the number code is #3886)

Stop! I say
Don't! I say
Please! I say...

Did you listen?

No?...Heh... I know...I didn't too...

~Error!Sans

"YOU! YOU BETRAYER! How dare you! You left me there, you abandoned me and OUR--No--.. MY SON!" Ink spat those words towards Error, he disowned him now..
"Ink, please... It wasn't my fault... Please don't!" Error begged, pleaded for mercy as he backed away from
ink as he came closer, his body engulfed with a different aura. A reddish aura... This isn't normal for Ink, Ink's normal aura would be having a rainbow color. I guess you could say that his emotions are connected with his power. He was 10x furious than before. He was enraged and just wanted DESTROY everything around him. "SO WHAT?! You think I'd stop this?... You liar... Leaving your own family for more than a month, avoiding PJ, hitting me like I'm some kind of toy? Fighting like we don't know each other... BUT THIS WILL BE OUR LAST FIGHT, Error! And I will make it, SLOW AND PAINFUL." Ink said as his voice began to be dark, the air around began to move violently, all the AUs Ink created began to rumble violently like an Earthquake, but it's not.

"INK! Stop it! Your destroying other AUs!" Error warned, his voice glitching, codes of different kinds began to pop up behind him. "Isn't this what you wanted? Destroying universes? Making them fall into despair? Misery? FAILURES? Abominations? Wouldn't that it include me, Error?" Ink said, his voice suddenly turning into a breakdown, tears began to form within Ink's eye sockets, he knew he never had gone violent but this was different and as a matter of fact he actually... Enjoyed it?... "I know... I know, Ink! I wanted to destroy this abominations, THIS STUPID UNIVERSES! But I never- I NEVER wanted to destroy you. I never wanted to kill or destroy anything in the first place. There was never a winner between the two of us, there was never 'VICTORY' in our dictionary, Ink. It's balance. The balance between the creator and destroyer are broken. And the only way to retrieve it is if you STOP THIS! We both know our creators, Ink! We both know them all to well!" Error said, this time... It was the opposite, Error began to care, but let's face it, deep down, he know destroying is his fate, his destiny, his everything. Same goes for Ink. "AND IF I DID! Would you care?! Hah! Id like to see you try! YOU NEVER CARE! You only care about yourself? So what?! Protecting that Underswap!Sans behind you. Would you want me to destroy him too?" He said, he raised his Skelton hand and summoned Inky substances towards Blue.

"STOP!" Said a voice behind Error and Blue, a familiar voice began to barge in as he began to throw his weapon towards the Inky substance. "Papa!" Cried PJ who hugged his Father and cried in his arms. He soon released after PJ realized his Papa hated physical contact. "It's okay, PJ" Error said as he put his boney hands on his face. "SO... You now accept your SON, Error? I see what you're doing... Your going to use him as your pawn towards me, use him against me, as my weakness?" Ink began to interrupt them as he laughed uncontrollably.

Error ignored him and faced PJ, "How did you get here?" He asked. "Mr. Fresh teleported me here!" He said with a smile plastered across his face. "F-Fresh?" He asked in a confusing manner. "He's alive?" He questioned. He turned his back and found that one skeleton with that same annoying grin and glasses. "FRESH!" Error began to run up to him, ignoring Ink who is behind him, still fueled with anger. "H-How did you find him. Your alive... You... B-Baka" Error began to burst into a fit of crying mess as he started hugging that skeleton who smiled and hugged back. "BUT YOUR MY BAKA!" Error said, and without thinking, ignoring everyone, including Ink and PJ, he closed in towards Fresh, closing his eyes as he cried onto his jacket and put his skull against Fresh's chest (Or Ribs).

"SERIOUSLY! YOU DIRTY LOVER TRAITOR!" Ink began to burst in as he summoned the same substances towards Error, but before that, Error was pushed towards Blue yelping as he fell in Blue's arms and Fresh closed his eyes waiting for the impact but...

It never came...

"D-Dad... That's enough" said a small weak voice who came from PJ himself. "NOOOOOOO!!!" Error began to move intensely, trying to get out of Blue's grip. "LET GO OFF ME!" He yelled as he used his strings to get to PJ. "NO... No... No no no no no... I-I... PJ!!!!" Ink began to break down, as the substance hardened and began to look like bones that impaled PJ. "PJ. Don't you dare turn to dust..." Error began to hug his only son into a tight embrace as tears formed in his eye sockets. "Hey... Papa... Please don't cry..." PJ said as he took his only strength within him. "Don't talk... Save your strength." Error comforted.
Fresh began to close in as he knelt down beside Error, he really didn't know what just happened and would he care?

Definitely NOT
An emotionless parasite never feels a single emotion.
But.... Would it have been necessary to show emotions in the first place... After all... Its just some toy people use to play with...

"Fresh....." A weak and broken voice began to crack as Error clung into Fresh's arm. "Bring us to the closest AU that you know..." He said weakly, Error couldn't bare to open a portal for he was too weak. "..." Fresh only nodded once , snapping his fingers as Blue began to hop in with them...

While Ink was left alone to collapse on the ground as he cried with black oily and inky tears. "I.. I never wanted this to happen..." His last words echoed through the white empty void. The universes began to return, and this time... The voices took over him.

PaperJam's journey...

"Where am I?" PJ said as he opened his eyesockets as he landed on an unknown AU, he blinked and began to look everywhere. He heard the sound of a skateboard. He flinched then immediately pick up his weapon, pointing on random directions as he readied himself to attack anyone who wanted to hurt him.

"WIGGIDY! WIGGIDY! What's up BRAH, you look unFresh. What's up with the majorly uncool face yo!" Said a voice from his behind. PaperJam yelped and fell on the ground. "Who are you, mister?" He asked kindly as he helped himself get up. "Heh! I'm SanzyFresh a.K.a FRESH! A friend of Error." He said. "So you know my Papa?" He asked in a confusing manner. "Your... Papa? You mean Error?" He asked weirdly. As if he felt ....ALMOST jealous about this. Could he? Should he? And did he felt Jealous? Heh... He definitely did not. Questions rang inside his mind a couple times before everything have flew away when PJ began talk. "Awkwardly enough.. Why would Papa befriend you. If I know any better, he doesn't give any mercy towards anyone at all." Pj explained as he hold his chin up like he was thinking or something.

"Yeah.. About that... I was just going to visit Error again." Fresh said. "Can I come with you. I wanna see Papa." Pj said with a bubbly and cheery tone, smiling too.

"Sure, kid." Fresh said as he opens a portal In front of him and to PJ's surprise... His parents were fighting again.

"STOP"

(A/N: Would you ever feel guilty for leaving? Bad for yourself, regretting your decisions. Heh... I know.. Thanks for Reading anyways!)

Ima put my OC here...

PandaJoy (PJ!!! Illuminati confirmed) signing out!