Chapter 5: Cute and Rude

Back in the Omega Timeline...

Papyrus saw someone approach: he was so simillar to his own brother-a sans of another universe. The feeling on uncertainty, the rapid rush of anxiety slowly crept into his mind, eating away all hope and light that he clings onto. It scared him; it made him feel so small like he always was. It was as if you wake up in the morning, looking outside the window, thinking to yourself that you're like an atom compared to everything else. The universe is already vast and terrifyingly dark. The multiverse? It's as if walking towards a child and saying random shit that a scientist says in movies- not knowing what he or she is saying just cause it makes it relevant to the plot (but it often doesn't make sense).

As he approached to him, he could see more clearly how different this sans was compared to his own. It was obvious from his deameanor and look- from the way he walks as if he was high and mighty, yet it was so carefully crafted, so mechanical and so inhumane. Like training a dog through violence and knowing that it was trained with such. It felt like a slap in the face, except it wasn't painful; it was heartbreaking, it was tearing open his eyes to forcefully let his see reality and just accept it. It ached him.

He nearly approaxhed him and he wored more of a crimson red than his brother's normal baby blue. As a matter of fact, he does not wear blue at all. It felt like a stab in his back seeing this particular sans. It wasn't weird, but it wasn't normal either. Think of it as a reset in a universe. It isn't weird for him as it happens on a day-to-day basis Papyrus stared at him, then looked away when he was heading towards Papyrus's direction. "You seem new... Of course I can't call you 'Papyrus'... What can I call you?" He asked. "Paps is just acceptable. And neither can I call you 'Sans'. Shall I call you Red?" US!Papyrus asked. "Hmm.. Could be and I really must go, my boss will kill me literally." He ran off somewhere when US!Papyrus heard a loud voice, dark, and cracking. "SAAAANNNS! Get here you useless wimp!" US!Papyrus flinch at that sound, he followed Red and saw The Underfell skele-bros. "YOU USELESS WIMP! Where were you, idiot?!" He yelled at Red's face literally. "S-Sorry Boss, I saw someone new. M-maybe.. G-greeting t-them would b..be nice." He stuttered, completely scared for life as when he faced UF! Papyrus up. "UGHHHH! I could finish you right where you stand if I can. I can't cause I want you to be finished slowly and painfully." He pushed Red too hard and immediately, Paps came into view as he landed on Paps arms. "Now, now... There is no need to be rude." He stated. "RUde? RUDE??? Is that what you call that. Pathetic... That's just half of being RUDE!" He yelled and aim bones at both Paps and Red. Paps summoned a Gaster Blaster covering his attacks as he hold Red closer to his chest where he could be protected. The SMOL red berry is now blushing red. 'So... Close...' He though. "Haven't I introduce myself yet?" Paps asked. "UGHH! YOUR ME, BUT NOT ME. Your from a pathetic, stupid universe!" UF!Papyrus scoff at him. "AND IF YOU DON'T MIND. I'll take what's mine, and that's the property your holding." He harshly said as he walked towards Red. "Property? Is that what you call your brother. Hmm.. If I said 'No'. Can I take your bro?" Paps said. "YOU IMBECILE! GET BACK HERE!" He ran after Paps while holding Red in his arms. "Please take me back to my bro." Red asked, tears filled his eyes. "I would, but I couldn't. I won't steal you though. I will return you when he learns." He said. Red's grip on Paps tighten. UF!Papyrus was after them, they ran across while everyone stared at them awkwardly. Suddenly, UF!Papyrus jumped on top of them hoping to pin them down, but face planted when Paps have teleported the other side.

"Hey, buddy. I can't run from you all day or night, or whatever. I'd give him back if you apologize." He knelt in front of UF!Papyrus while his face was still on the floor. "APOLOGIZE! After what he did!" He spat. "If you won't apologize.. Then tell me what he did wrong that made you rage." Paps asked, still holding a crying red berry in his arms. Paps blushed a little on how cute he was, especially with the collar. Maybe, cuter than Blue? "Please, take me back to my bro." He said sobbing in his chest. "You heard him! Give me back my property-"
"And if I don't..."
"I'd kill you..."