Chapter Plans

Hey guys!

Supposedly, i was planning to end till' Chapter 35.

Here are the supposed to be plans:

A.) (Chapter 23) Error does not turned to dust But he was refused from existence and apparently end up to the void with gaster.

B.) (Chapter 24) The anti-void didn't collapsed and it was still good but the balance made AUs crumble everyday.

C.) (Chapter 25) Ink and Fresh fought but when Fresh was gonna kill Ink, Error stood and stopped the fight.

D.) (Chapter 26) [Scene before Fresh and Ink's fight] Gaster helped Error get out of the void considering Error has helped him get back to C!Frisk.

E.) (Chapter 27) Error had no other choice but to fight the two in order to stop them from fighting for one.

F.) (Chapter 28) Error got knocked out and was lost into the voices for 16 years.

G.) (Chapter 29) Error found out that PJ had made a son out of his paintbrush for Fresh and Error since Ink refuses to do so. The Kid's name is Refresh and his present age is 5 and Pj is 23. Apparently, Nothing could ever satisfy Fresh. So Refresh, his son was made after 11 years of Error's lost.

H.) (Chapter 30) Ink would not accept the loss of his family so he plot for revenged.

I.) (Chapter 31) Apparently... Error and Fresh's son found out that his step-father had loved somebody else going by the name of Dream!Sans.

J.) (Chapter 32) Error found out and made a duel to Ink. One on one. Error won but instead of hurting Ink, Dream went into spot and he got scratched. Not stabbed.

K.) (Chapter 33) They parted. Ink, Dream and they're new born son. Fresh, Error and Refresh and Pj went away as well.

L.) (Chapter 34) Refresh and Paintball (the son i call for Ink and Dream since i know they had a son known as Palette shipped with Goth so...) found about each other and snuck out whenever their parents are asleep.

M.) (Chapter 35) It was eventually found and their love was forbidden for 12years.
Refresh was 22
Paintball was 17
They met again and there's a supposed sequel called...

"Forbidden sight"
Which tells the story of Refresh and Paintball.
But with a hint of
ErrorFresh, EdgeBerry, HoneyMustard, Gaster x C!Frisk and new ships consisting of:

Nightmare x Cross
Dream x Ink
Palette x Goth
Geno x Reaper

Sorry i wasn't able to plan this out the way it has to.
But unfortunately, school has dug nails into my brain and apparently i can't look anywhere without studying.

Sorry guys. I have to keep my reputation or i would fall.