Chapter 12: It's too late to apolagize

When your arms are cold and you stare at me with those frozen eyes...

I felt like dying cause those eyes that I see is the same when I first met you...

~Error!Sans

Error woke up, groaning, the crack on his skull grew wider and began to connect with his eye sockets. He didn't remember anything, it was like... all a new start.... He stared upon the ceiling, he stared among endless and continuous white path, he never remember being in a place like this...

But then....

"ERROR! I'm glad your awake!" Blueberry said happily as he hugged him, but not hard enough to crush his bones. "E-Error? Is that my name?" He asked, glitching as he spoke. He was confused. "And... Why am I glitching?" He asked. "E-Error?! You better not be joking! It's me your Friend, Blue. Don't you remember?" Blueberry asked who was in a verge of tears. "Blue? Blueberry? What do you mean? Is my name Error? Who are you? Why am I here? Do I... Know you?" He asked in a confusing manner, then a sudden outburst came from behind him. "MAH HOMMIE BROTATO CHIP, HOMESLICE BREADSLICE DAWG! YOUR TOTES ALIVE!" He yelled. "Uhmm... Who are you?" He asked. "????" Both Blue and Fresh were confused. Fresh's glasses began to form words. ' OH NO'... Error noticed and "Hey? What's wrong?" He asked confused and scared. "Error? Do you remember me? What about Fresh?" Blueberry asked. Despite hearing the word 'Fresh', a slight memory came to him like a bullet train writhin 2 seconds. "WHAT?! where is Ink? Fresh?! Blue?! Why am I back in the anti-void? UGHHHH!??!?? How can I forget you?!  WHERE IS THAT INKY!" He said continuously ranting about 'Where is Ink?'... Yah... Blueberry and Fresh looked at each other, then at Error... "Do we need to bring him to an Asylum?" Blueberry asked. "That would be totes necessary, dawg!" He replied with his glasses saying, 'OH HH'.  

Meanwhile...

"I... Why... I mean...." PJ began to look down in tears, staring at the portal that Error recently closed.... "DAD.... Dad... D-Dad... Do you hear me?" He asked, bursting into a fit of laughter. "HAHAHA! Omg... I can't believe this... HeH...my Papa actually comforted me..." He then frowned, his eyes began to turn dark and blood-red. "YOU PUSHED HIM AWAY!!! He BARELY EVEN TOICH ME! PAPA HATE ME! And now he did. My only wish was for him to spend time with me! He barely got time for me and I know! BUT YOU!!!! My own DAD!!! Pushed him away!!! I don't know if your my Dad or what?!!!  But I know for sure!!! You're not!" PJ yelled angrily, Ink backed away... "Now... Now... I wou-" before he could finish his sentence, PJ's grip on Ink's neck tightens. "P-PJ" he yelped. Ink's eyes began to form tears as he stared at his son. PJ began to feel regret. He dropped his dad and he began to cry. He stood and stole his weapon... A paintbrush with an eraser at the top. PJ swiped it at a place and began to jump. "PJ!!  Please!" Ink attempted to catch up, but to no avail, he only stumble. "ERRROR!!!!! YOU DID THIS TO MEEE!" He growled and open a portal that Error have went through.....

A portal was opened and there he can see Error with Blue and Fresh. he have grown confused. "I-Ink?" Error asked in confusion. "DONT INK ME! you left me! You fought me! And now PJ is nowhere!" He yelled. "Now.. I see..... YOU SPEND TIME WITH THEM AND NOT YOUR OWN FAMILY?!?'" He yelled. "Woah, woah, woah... Chillax rainbow dude. This brotato chip standing in front of you did nothing!" Fresh said defensively... "Family? Ink? Error, what is he saying?" Blue asked confused.

"I... Uhm.... I... I'm sorry... I NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT YOU! You Fough first! If it weren't for PJ JUMPING AROUND ME, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRUST HIM! And yeah.. So now.. MY SON... My SON... Is gone. AND YOU! You blame me!!! Some kind of parent are you!" He yelled at a higher voice. "OH... Now your accusing me! YAH GO! DO IT! AS IF ICARE IF YOU ACCUSE ME! PJ only wants attention from You! You barely give him time. How were you supposed to trust him? HIS YOUR SONS For AU's sake!!! HE IS OUR SOn." He yelled, as a sudden glitch sparked within Ink.

"I-Ink.. Stop please... Your G-glitching..." Error stuttered. "YEAH SO WHAt" he replied back, crossing his arms. Ink continuously glitch... "Y-Your not my Ink... You... You... Y-Your not like him..." Error asked scarily... "Unless-" Error was cut off as Ink readied a Gaster Blaster while Fresh and Blue backed away and their grip on Error was hard. "E-Error.. Please stop this!" Blue stuttered. "I'm okay, stay out of this!" Error yelled and shots strings at Blue and Fresh, pushing them at a different AU.

"I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR HOW YOU GOT INK's Attire... I would definitely... NOT LOVE YOU!" He yelled, then stared at its eyes... The eyes... Oddly enough... Looks different but quite familiar... "AND OH? Of course! Now that I know... Even if your Ink or not... I wont LOVE AGAIN! For the sake of me, myself, and I  ONLY!" He yelled and throws strings at the unknown person who have looked like Ink. He was floating, Ink's body glows a dark Aura...

He gasped.. He knew who owns that color all to well... But he was interrupted by a shot that was going to impale him...

What he felt was hard... It was painfull... It was sickening.... And it was awful. It hurts more than the feelings he ever felt. Even when he physically hurts himself... But this was different, he was impaled in the heart...

To see that one of his frenemies have taken the shot.

Error's eyes widened as he saw Fresh impaled... His glasses saying, 'R UN!'... Fresh was impaled but he managed to smile... Oddly enough... Why would Fresh act so different? He knew all to well Fresh can't feel emotions and why would he do such a stupid thing to take the shot... This wasn't Fresh at all... And this wasn't Ink at all... What is going on?

(A/N: Found time while I was at home... I figured out that I have no projects to be done at all. I joined the student publications and the student council. I'm a secretary and I'm a cartoonist in the school publication. Now I'm so confused and I may not be working with Updates like I used to do before. GeeZ... Life is unfair... TBH, life is just that. Anyways... Thanks for reading)

UnfoldedM. Away!