Chapter 3: Fear and Comfort

Error stood there silently, staring at the two entertain themselves with whatever game they were playing; he could only guess the worse that could happen. He stood there, staring into blank space as Blue called upon his name. "Oh! Hey there, Error!" Blue waved from a far distance, raising his skeletal hands, high enough for Error to see.

Error waved slowly in response- not as high as Blue did- and cautiously walked towards Blueberry, not wanting to place a bad impression. He thought for a moment, then cringed in disappointment. Why would he want to make a good impression on the first place? Confused, he finally stood side to side with Blue, facing the unusually bright skeleton before him, smiling and pointing finger guns at him. Suddenly, he was reminded of the 80s... 'Or was it 90s,' he thought.

"I found this colorful guy in the void, using his skateboard-" he pointed at the board he held, before turning to Error. "-or whatever that thing is..." Blue confusedly added before jumping in excitement again. "-and he's so cool." Blue exclaimed as he pointed towards the colorful skelton standing and waving before him, smiling widely, then winking underneath his shades. Error noticed his wink and blushed in embarrassment before turning a full 360 degree on him, putting both his hands in his face to hide the heated blush on his face. 'Who is he to do this? ' he thought.

The unknown skelton smiled and greeted the flattered skeleton, "Wiggidy, Wiggidy! What's up dude bro. The name's SanzyFresh. Mah Cool pal here calls me Fresh." He said in some sort of 90s voice... 'Is it really 90s or 80s?' Error couldn't help but be confused. He turned again, only to be greeted by a hand in front of him. Was it a handshake or a high five. He didn't know. The unusual gesture made him awkward and held out his hand. To save himself from any further embarrassment, the skeleton who claims his name to be Fresh, shook his hand. At the sudden touch, Error winced and jerk his hands away.

Error stared at him confused; he didn't know how this unusual man decided to appear out of nowhere and enter his home. How come he never knew this guy? How was he abble to enter here? Was it a glitch or was this fate? For his dust to scatter in the grounds of the anti-void. For his soul to be a puppet? Was this an offering? It seems too good to be true. Error's thoughts raised and he visibly flinch from the train wreck of his mind. He sighed in frustration before looking back at Blue and Fresh talk with each other. He almost forgot Blue was there and alive.

He watched the skeleton's moves and gestures, looking up and down, knowing that he was inches taller than he is. "My god..." Error muttered under his breath. "You're tall as fuck! This world gave me an offering. How the fuck can I resist?" He cackled, holding hands to his chest, forming strings, making them dance in his hands as if he was ready to aim it at the skeleton. As he was ready to aim, Fresh was already aware of what he was about to do, but he didn't do anything about it. Error never knew that Fresh was aware of his intentions, so he aimed his blue strings onto the skeleton, wrapping it around his waist, but he didn't even seemed surprise about it.

"You-" Error was lost for words, he looked at skeleton, grinning in amusement? Or is this how he always looked? He didn't know. "You knew I was aiming at you..." he trailed off, still shocked that this man let himself be captured in strings- Error's own strings. "Yet you let yourself be..." he was still lost, he wanted answers, he needed answers. "How?" He looked at the skeleton, wrapped in blue strings, from his waist until his feet and shoulders.

"You're not all good at hiding, mah little broski!" He admitted, answering the question honestly. Unaware of his surroundings, Error still held strings at the skeleton in frustration. Had he gone soft? He knew that he would, because how can't he? Afterall, his relationship with a certain someone is always a problem in his daily life. He knew that one day he would find out about Error's intention, and that this would cause their relationship to end.