Chapter 17: Possessed in your games

Possession is your game, I'm your pawn and your the player,
You control me and I can't do anything to stop you.

Because of your control, I can't do much to say this to you...
But at the same time,
I-

~Fresh!Sans

As Error jump through the open portal, without any hesitation he raised his hands and immediately, the soul had flowed, knowing that it's going to be alright, fills the soul with more determination. As every glow have been extended to its limit, the resets began to begin.

"Cover your eyes and brace yourselves!" Error said as he joined the others as they covered their eyes. They all blink and the faded and blurry light was shown before them.

They gasped at the place, and looked everywhere as if, it was just the same but not. "I don't understand! The others are back, but the world, it doesn't reset? What the! What is going on?!?" Error looked around as fear consumed him like a bullet train hitting hard on the plain metallic ground.

"Was there something that happened in the anti-void?" C!Frisk jumped into the unexpected convo but immediately got rejected.

"UNDYNE! ALPHYS! LADY TORIEL AND.... MISTER CLONE OF LADY TORIEL?!" Blue busted out in happiness and tears of joy as he leaped through the air hugging all his friends despite knowing the duplicate of Lady Toriel or Asgore.

"Wait?! What happened, according to my theories, there must have been a leakage from where the incident or rumbling have happened, have anything happened recently, i dont remember or recall the place being in this situation. There's supposedly an answer for this, right?" Undyne butted in as quickly as possible, she maybe the shiest of them all, but she gained confidence.

They all looked down, feeling as guilty as ever, Chara did too, she was scared. She remembered everything, and she just stood there, without any knowledge on the answers and questions that lies before them.

"I... i can explain..." Chara jumped into a new convo starter as she began to sigh and changed the look of guilt to pure sadness.

"This isn't the first time or will be the last, everytime i reset-" she felt a burning presence from where she sat as she stooped and looked at Stretch, and she saw him squinting his eyes in hatred and anger. "-as i was saying, Resets have been going on,Genicide for killing monsters and resetting without them knowing or without a trace. Pacifist for living the lies that bears in my heart... and for removing the memories of the good times." She recalled as memories came flooding back, her expression changed from sadness to insane, she laughed.

"So, all this time... we've been under resets and isn't that the reset you told me that i have killed you 15 times?" Toriel said as she recalled the memories that came flooding to her, she don't recall doing it, but it pretty much felt all too real.

"Yes." Was all Chara can answer.

Toriel felt a spang of guilt.
And Asgore scoffed at his wife's merciless actions.

"Hold you mouths for a moment and would you please SAVE MY SON!" A glitchy mad kawaii voice jumped into the convo, changing the topic.

"NO BUTS OR INTRODUCTION! I'll introduce when you all helped my son." He finished his statement as Undyne examined PJ as for Alphys standing beside her with a comforting smile.