Chapter 20: Memories

That feeling where in, we just want to get back...

We just want to reunite, like a happy family, but instead...

We get betreyal and unforgettable memories...

~PaperJam

As Fresh located the universe that Error was in, he jumped through the portal, landing on both feet, only to find Error in a weak state, which only caused him to acted upon it instantly. "E-Erorr, bro. You okay?" he asked with a broken voice and tone.

Error did not reply, but by the time he stirred in his position, it was obvious he was still breathing and alive, "H-Help..." his voice croaked with sadness and sympathy.

"Thank God, your alive, brah," Fresh muttered and hug Error in which he; surprisingly, returned the same gesture.
"You'll be fine now, just... don't leave again," Fresh assured Error, who seems to be... flattered and surprised. The way he acted was a too much of a fantasy than a reality, perhaps Error, himself was just a fantasy as well.
"T-Thanks...." his voice trailed off. The fact that his magic had drained out of his body to sacrifice his love for Fresh, took an effect on his ability to be able to teleport on universe to another, it maybe temporarily untreatable, but overtime, it should heal with something rather unusual, not even the question of determination can answer that.

And with that, Fresh opened up a portal to Under!Swap where Error could rest, it was nearly sunset when Error looked up, he felt as if, it was a little too early to get inside and a little too embarrassing to let his other friends think of him as a pathetic  child. "F-Fresh... teleport us to the roof.... p-please..." Error pleaded as he looked upon Fresh with teary eyes, and a weak smile but a true one was shown.

Fresh did not hesitate and just stared upon the sun as they stood there hand in hand. "Cold?" Fresh asked giving Error 'the look'.

Error blushed in embarrassment. How could he respond to that? A destroyer does not need a babysitter to take care of him. He just nodded slightly that was barely even visible.

"I'll take that as a yes," Fresh said as he removed his jacket and gave it to Error, leaving him in his pink polo shirt when Error stared at him...

"Haven't you heard it's rude to star at a person, brah?" Fresh asked as he grinned... as usual.

"Idiot..." Error muttered but he doubted Fresh wouldn't hear that, but he was wrong.

"You too, blackberry," Fresh said as he raised finger guns at Error and his glasses saying 'He's-Lying'. Error stared at Fresh glasses when it changed to 'Don't-Tell him', Error raised a skele-brow.

"Your... glasses have it's own thoughts?" Error asked and the words changed again to
'Uh-Oh'.

"Oh... this?" Fresh removed his glasses and flip it back, as he flipped it, it went back to
'YO-LO', then changed again to 'Funk-You'. Fresh growled and started to talk (cursed) to the glasses, Error stared confusingly.

"You need help..." Error chuckled and smiled.
"No! This does!" Fresh pointed at his glasses, and the glasses saying 'He's-An Idiot'.
Error only laughed, Fresh was growing insane, in which thought it was... cute.

'Cute?! Seriously! Error, your better than this, you seriously think he is cute when he gets frustrated?!' A voice from no where was heard. Error flinched.
"Seriously?! You again?! How many times do i have to tell you 'don't distract me!'" He replied as he looked up to his skull and cursed.