Reject Me, Not.

WARNING: A little bit of incest. As was said in the description (I hope it's there). Read at your own risk -which is nothing-, but pu-lease, I would slap you with a duck if I see a complain about incest. Just kidding, I'm not that mean, just going to use a chicken. Cozz duh,, ducks are fabulous!
()()()()()()

I hate showering. Because basically you will have to get you hair wet and I dislike having my hair wet. And I despise it when my wounds would sting. And I detest it when I see another bruise form on my body. And I would cry just by seeing my body.

And I would hope to disappear whenever I see my mother's face in mine.

Every time I look at the mirror, the daunting night would always haunt me. I would remember the scene and it would replay in my mind, not letting me sleep at night.

I step out of the shower and shivered when the cool air hits me. I could feel goosebumbs all over my body, and it took me a lot of effort not to go back inside the shower to keep myself warm. No matter how much I hate showering, stepping out of the shower is a no no.

I put on a t shirt and a white pullover over it and wearing a black leggings. Because leggings are easy to move with.

Leaving my room, I descended down the stairs to start my schedule. Cleaning the living room is always easy for me, so that go first in my schedule. Morning would always be like this. I could be studying in a university, but I long gave up on that. Beside, I'm already 19, I could always look for a small job. A job that would give me enough money without my brother's help. A job that would fit in my tight schedule.

I'm not always careless. I'm not clumsy, but when I hear the cracking of glass and witness the breaking of the vase, I know I'm in for a shit dipping. The vase is cheap, but that's a reason to hit me.

Suddenly, my father is right in front of me, his eyes are flaring. "What have you done?"

"I'm sorry! It was an-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence when his hand made contact with my cheek.

"Don't talk back!"

You were the one who fucking asked me.

I must have been glaring at him, because the next thing I know, I was pushed agains't the wall.

"Watch yourself, kid."

You mean your kid?

I nodded while fighting the urge to cry and get myself in more trouble.

"Dad, enough!" My brother's voice boomed across the hallway. He was right beside us in an instance. He shoved father away. My father didn't get angry, instead, he just glare at me and walk away. It would be amazing to watch to have my father get ordered by Laurence if I wasn't in this position.

"Are you ok?" He would always ask the same question over and over again.

I touched my cheek with the palm of my hand, feeling the heat. "Never been better,"

I'm never ok. I will never be fine. So please don't ask how am I.

---
To anyone re- reading this, or new here, the comments may be- very- different, and you might have no idea what's going on (thatsbecauseiminyourmindhypnotizingyouyassbitch). That's because the book has been heavily edited, despite it still being shit (it was shittier than this, OK?!) so the comments and the story may not fit each other. The storyline has also been altered, there has been some changes and new people, nonetheless, the ending will stay the same.

After this book has been rewritten, it will be edited again (coz grammar are shit and ishould d-)

EDITCEPTION BIATCH

alright sry

-LexiiiiiiiiiIIi