Chapter 11

"Raven, what's happening!" Ann cried as the blondie pulled her, forcing her out of the room, "What did you talk about?" She resists to go. "Oh my gosh! Let me go!"

I let out a sigh, "It's okay, Ann. I'll explain everything later," I eye her, "Just answer the Alpha's questions. Everything will be alright."

She stop hesitating and nodded. The blonde guy pulled her out, locking the door behind them. I sigh, hoping for a good result. I feel like a mess right now I don't even know what to do. I've gotten us, maybe at another trouble. I just hope joining another pack is a good idea. We get protections, a home, and we won't be marked as rogues. I can only pray the others accept us. I don't want history to repeat.

The door open, revealing the blonde guy. "Where is Ann?" I asked.

He didn't answer, instead he motion for me to come and I did. "You got really lucky. Let's see how far your luck will take you." He walks off, and I just awkwardly stand there watching him. He turned around and frown, "Come, girl. Still able to walk?"

I rolled my eyes and ran after him. We went through familiar paths until we're outside with a car park in front of us.

"Get in," he said, and I did.

I was surprised to see a nervous Ann already sitting inside.

"What's happening?" I asked.

She shook her head, "I don't know. They won't give answers."

I nodded in understanding, "Ok, calm down, Ann. I'm sure it'll be ok," I tried to reassure her, which doesn't seem to work.

"I'm scared," she said, "Maybe leaving the Pack wasn't a good idea."

I look at her straight in the eyes, "You shouldn't regret the choices you've made in life. If you don't like it, then do something. Make changes, step by step, Ann. I'm scared too, but we must take actions. Don't worry, it's ok."

Lies, all lies. How long do you intend to keep lying, Raven? You think you're tough, when the one you keep fooling is yourself?

The door to the driver's seat open, making us silent. Blondie went in and lock the doors. "Ready, ladies?" He smirked at us through the mirror.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He sighed, "Can we just be quite about the questions? You'll see soon enough."

I rolled my eyes, "Why can't you just tell?"

"Why can't you just shut up?"

"Jerk."

"Whatever you say," he hums.

I stayed quite the whole ride, while Ann hold to my hands tightly. We arrive to a hotel.

"And why are we here?"

"We're going to hunt elephants." He answered.

I gave him a weird look, "what?"

He rolled his eyes, completely annoyed, "What the hell do you think a hotel for, woman? You two are going to stay until the Alpha got everything in order."

"Then why the hell didn't you say so at the begining?"

(A/N - Two idiots arguing = ?)

"Because you're so fucking annoying so could you shut the fuck up now?"

The recieptionist cleared her throat. I've completely forgot where we are and our surroundings.

"We have a reservation under the name of Blake Lee," Blondie informed like we didn't just had a fight and people are looking at us.

The recieptionist handed a key, "Room 125 on the 5th floor," she let out a small smile.

Blondie walk off, not even bothering to say thank you, "Come," he orded.

I just rolled my eyes and took Ann's hand before following him.

Once we arrived on the fifth floor, we stopped in front of the door, "Ok, listen you two. You'll be staying for the time being. No funny business! We'll be watching your every move. The Alpha will provide for your food and clothes. . . for the time being. Any questions? No? Get in then!" He open the door, threw the key to me and walk off.

"What a rude asshole," I muttered under my breath.

"Don't be rude, Raven!" Ann scolded me.

I went in the dark room, feeling the wall for the switch, "I'm rude one now?" I scowled.

"They gave us a place to stay. We should be grateful."

"I guess you're right," I sigh, finally found the switch.

The room light up, allowing us to study the room. Right after you come in, there's another door, which I'm guessing the bathroom. Then turining right before the bathroom, there are two beds on each side of the walls. A bit small, but hey, we got beds and a roof.

"Oh my gosh, let's sleep now!" Ann exclaimed, I won't stand another night sleeping on a tree." She jumed onto one of the bed while I do the same. "I was really scared."

I sigh, "I told you-"

"No not that," she interrupted. "When you fell from the tree, I thought you were going to die." She bites her lips, looking as if about to cry.

"Oh that," I tried to play it off, "Don't worry, I'm still here aren't I?"

She smiles, "Yeah! But we owe them some thank yous. Not only will they consider letting us in, they also saved your life. You should give your thanks to that guy."

"I know, and I will, when I get the chance," I smiled, "and you know what?"

"What?"

I smiled again, "We really smell."

&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hi! *laughs nervously* Ok, I know I've been gone again xD I'm sorry 'kay?? I've been busy, my mind got occupied and so I can't write anything. Hopefully I'll be able to write the next chapter later.

Okey! Peace out ✌

-Lexi xXxxXxxxXxxxxxxxxxX

x