South Side Princess

The attacker drags me down a set of stairs towards the back of the building. It takes us 15 minutes to reach the bottom. They remove their hand from over my mouth. I turn to face the person dressed only in dusty leather armour. "Who are you?" I shout. The figure stares at me with a blank expression. All I can see are eyes, are they female, male, alien?

They don't reply and they suddenly scoop me up and carry me over their shoulder out the door. "Let me go! Where are you taking me?" I yell while pounding my fists on their back. Communicating with it seems to be difficult, they just continue to walk down the street, ignoring everything I'm saying. It must be really late at night because it's really dark outside. Either that or I'm in a dark alleyway. Everything is so dark and destroyed back here. I don't know where they're taking me to, but I don't want to spend anymore time being controlled by people who I don't know. "Are you even listening to me? Put me down!" I yell again. Why isn't it listening? this is so frustrating. I try to lift my head up in attempt to see where we are headed to. As I do, I notice the number on the side of its neck. It's 0209, the other number in the book. Before I can ask them about their number, they gently place a cloth over my mouth and suddenly I feel sleepy. I drift off, still not knowing where we are heading.

Where am I? My heads pounding. I roll over onto my stomach on the cold tiled floor before rubbing my eyes and picking my heavy body off the ground. "Hazel. Do you remember me?" someone says in loud, brave voice. I look up sheepishly. Now that I'm looking round I can see a slim black Lady with long black dreadlocks wrapped with multiple brown beads standing in front of me, blocking my way. Im so weak that I can barely stand. "How do you know my name?" I ask in a worried tone. "Answer the question girl! This is important" the stern lady says immediately. "No, I don't think I remember you. I don't recognise you" I say innocently. "That's a shame, I used to take care of you when your Father was busy. Anyway, Welcome Home sweetheart" She explains in a much friendlier voice. "Where am I?" I ask politely, still letting it sink in that these people know me to. But can I trust them? "You're on the Southside of Planet Skaro. 0209 brought you over from the North side". She says, as I turn round to look at 0209. He removes his black spiked mask to reveal a face with many scars and bruises. Followed by a freshly shaven head. He just nods, he still has his mouth covered so he doesn't say anything. "My number is 0202 and I've been instructed to take you to the King of the South. You might remember him, he's your father of course" 0202 says while leading me through a rusty padlocked door.