Chapter 1: Alpha

Chapter 1: Alpha

Well I guess this is where I say hi and tell everyone reading that this is my first fanfiction and I have to say that I'm excited to finally write a fanfic cause lets just say I'm not the most ambitious person and I'm kinda lazy. So without further ado let me introduce you to my first story, The Betrayed Champion
Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon if I did I would rule the world, the Pokemon world that is.

Ages:

Ash-15

Misty -16

Brock-18

Gary-15

Ritchie-15

May-14

Max-12

Dawn-13

Paul-16

Drew-14

"And Lucian's Alakazam goes down and winner of the match is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town!" the announcer said over the intercom.

Ash jumped up into the air in excitement. "We did it Pikachu!" The roar of the crowd was enormous as Ash stood there, one step closer to his dream.

"Pika pi," Pikachu responded while jumping into Ash's arms.

"Yeah go Ash!" A voice emerged from behind him.

"You were awesome." Ash turned around to see his friends charging at him. He was about to go and greet them when he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned around to see Lucian smiling with his hand held out.

"Congratulations Ash, I haven't had a match like that in long time, I wish you luck against Cynthia."

"Thanks, that was a great match Lucian, and if Bayleef hadn't evolved into Meganium I probably would've been done for," Ash said shaking his hand.

"Yes and I would have never guessed that aiming for the horn would have been my pokemons one weakness," Lucian said puzzled.

Ash laughed as he remembered how it worked against Rhydon back in Kanto. "I guess it was just a lucky guess."

"Well I don't want to keep you from your friends," Lucian said while pointing at Ash's friends. "So I'll see you at your battle with Cynthia," he said while walking away.

After his exchange with Lucian, Ash turned around to see all of his friends, Brock, Dawn, May, Misty, Gary, Ritchie, Max, Paul who was standing in the back round with a smirk across his face, and last but not least, Drew.

"You were awesome Ash," May excitedly yelled.

"I've never seen a cooler match than that one," Ritchie said with Sparky on his shoulder smiling.

"If I was battling him I would have used Charizard's flamethrower ," Max said with a smirk.

Ash couldn't help but smile at all of his friends complements. "Thanks you guys, without you guys I know I would have never made it this far" Ash said gleaming.

"Well if it wasn't for my cooking I bet that you wouldn't have made it to Viridian city," joked Brock.

"Yeah yeah, and if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be the Pokemon breeder you are today," replied Ash.

"And if I didn't pull you away from all those girls you would probably be in jail for sexual harassment," explained Misty.

"Alright I get it," Brock screamed to end the onslaught of comments.

"So Ash," Dawn said changing the subject, "When is your battle with Cynthia gonna happen?"

"It happens a week from now so I'll start my training tomorrow. But that's the last thing on my mind right now, tonight we celebrate!" Ash declared as his stomach grumbling agreed with him.