Chapter 2:Foreshadowing

Chapter 2: Foreshadowing

Thank you to everyone who reviewed, and read the first chapter, things will pick up soon so don't worry. I'll probably update two time a week if anyone was wondering. And to mach68, you'll see soon enough.

Disclaimer: Do I own Pokemon, I ask myself that question everyday but sadly I don't.

... The next morning

May's eyes opened as she stared at the ceiling. She pushed herself up, expecting Dawn and Misty to be awake but she realized that they were both still asleep.

May was at the top of the bunk bed while Misty and Dawn had both decided to take the bottom ones.

'Looks like I'm the only one up,' she thought to herself.

She looked on the table next and saw the rose and it caused her heart to race, "I don't know what to do," she said to herself, "Drew has always been cocky and my rival and all but deep down he's really sweet. But then there's Ash, he's always been there for me, cheering me on and believing in me," she whispered to herself as to not wake them up.

Little did she know that a certain blunette was also awake and heard everything. 'I chose a good time to wake up,' she thought. 'You're gonna have to chose May and I know exactly how.' Instead of getting up, Dawn stayed laying down, 'But for now, I want some more sleep.'

"Well, if I'm the only one up here, I"ll go see if anyone else is awake" May said getting up.

She walked outside closing the door behind her quietly. She walked down the hallway and peeked inside where all the guys were were sleeping to check if any of the were awake. She scanned the room seeing Max, Brock, Drew, and Gary still sleeping in their beds. But there was one bed that was empty, and it was Ash's bed.

"I wonder where he went," she asked her self, " He's probably out training."

She decided to go look for him, she grabbed her pokeballs from Nurse Joy and went looking for him.

She went into the woods and walked around for bit and was about to head back when she heard someone talking to their pokemon.

"Pikachu, use thunder shock, Donphan use rollout," a spiky haired trainer with a cap to hide his hair said.

May heard this and knew it was Ash, she decided to walk over and see him.

The thunder shock wasn't able to stop the rollout and hit Pikachu square on. Pikachu was sent flying back and landed right into Ash's arms. "Hey buddy you alright," Ash asked Pikachu.

"Pika," Pikachu said with a smile.

"Alright I think that's enough training for both of you for today," he said while pulling out a pokeball, "Return Donphan."

"Phan," Donphan replied.

May walked closer to Ash and spoke, "Hey Ash," May said to get Ash's attention.

Ash instantly turned around at the sound of May's voice. "Huh, oh hey May, whats up,"

"I was bored so I decided to get some fresh air, and I see you're up already training."

"Yeah, when I'm battling it feels like I'm at home, like this is what I should be doing. Outside of a battle it feels like a second language to me."

"You must really love pokemon battling don't you, I wish I could say the same thing about contests but I could live without contests but it seems like you can't survive without pokemon battling."

"I never said that, it's not all about battling, having friends like you guys is just as important."

May blushed at his remark, "Well a guy like you who has a heart of gold just attracts people towards themselves. You're special Ash just think about it, you are the Chosen One and you have the ability to control aura. Ash, there is no one like you."