Chapter 11: Hippies

Chapter 11: Hippies part 1

Welcome everybody to chapter 11 of The Betrayed Champion. I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to everyone who helped me reach 100 reviews and over 17,000 hits. It's really nice to know how you feel about the story, good or bad. And thanks to my former beta reader Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis even though it didn't work out you still made this story better then I could. But I just got a new beta reader and his name is Yin-Yang Yo-Yo and he will help with description of my story and what not.

And check out beastmode953 stories because if you like badass Ash that's not evil then check out Return With Avengeance. All of his stories are all really good and he's a way better writer than me.

Also fallen champion story because he reviews my story all the time and I do for his. His story deserves way more reviews and he has a really cool and evil OC that will make you hate him and in my opinion love him at the same time.

Also I've decided to play a little game with all of my readers and it's similar to what Gerbilftw does. In each chapter I will put the name of another fanfic in my story and if you figure it out then I'll spotlight you in my next chapter.

And don't forget to send in ideas about what you want to happen in this story because I've already used a few and you can make a difference with your suggestion.

And many thanks to the frequent reviewers: beastmode953, Shizuka Taiyou, fallen champion, gregonator1, rosierocks30, PhantoMNiGHT321, Mach69, Speedy-Fox-IV, .Godot, Ghost of Anonymous Past, GoldSyrup, A.M.P. 1008, and razor123 (aka hoennprototype) and to everyone else who reviewed. I would name everyone but it would take too long. Enough of my ass kissing, lets get on with the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon!

Alpha was walking back to the hotel through the woods, his head down. 'I wanted Paul to open up his dark side again, but was making him step on that guy's fingers maybe was too much? No, it couldn't have, what the hell am I talking about?' Alpha thought to himself.

As he neared his hotel he saw a crowd forming around a group of people. 'What's going on here,' Alpha thought as he walked up to the crowd.

"Who is this guy?" a random guy asked.

"I don't know but I think they're from Unova," another man answered.

An man in his thirties stepped up to the stage, with a younger man with long green hair and a cap right behind him. The man looked around and saw all of the onlookers staring right at him. A grin appeared on his face, "My name is Ghetsis. I am here representing Team Plasma. Today ladies and gentlemen, I would like to talk to you about Pokemon liberation." (exert from game)

Everyone looked at each other with weary looks. Alpha just threw his head back violently and let out a loud groan. "I hate hippies," Alpha said aloud.

Ghetsis looked into the crowd and saw Alpha with his head back. "Excuse me sir, but please do not refer us to as "hippies", we are just here to tell the truth of what is wrong with humans for keeping pokemon bottle in...," Ghetsis said to Alpha.

"Please." Alpha interrupted, "Don't you guys have anything better to do then talk about pokemon liberation. Wait I have an idea, it's called a job you psychotic hippies!" Alpha replied while everyone was looking at him.

N stood up from his chair and stood beside Ghetsis through offense, "We are not here to cause any trouble, let us say our piece of information and we'll leave," N responded.

Alpha tapped his finger on his chin in a thinking motion and after a few seconds, spoke. "I could let you talk for a few minutes," Alpha said while digging into his pocket. "But I've wasted enough time here and I really don't want to stand anymore. So leave before I call out my Garchomp and hyper beam you out of this region.