Chapter 26

FanFiction
Just In
Community
Forum
V
More

The Betrayed Champion by Itssupereffective
Games » Pokémon Rated: T, English, Adventure & Drama, Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka, Dawn/Hikari, Paul/Shinji, Words: 132k+, Favs: 941, Follows: 747, Published: Sep 10, 2011 Updated: Aug 23, 2014
1,444 Chapter 26: Extra Extra read all about it!
SAVE_US. ISE

Your eyes don't deceive you this is a new chapter of The Betrayed Champion. There are many reasons why I haven't updated in such a long time but I'm much too lazy to delve into them. But anyway yes I'm back and I won't make any promises about the next chapter but I'm more focused and determined than ever now to write this fic. My apologies for the long wait I really do feel bad about it. Things came up and well... Anyway I'm back and here's a new chapter.

RECAP: So in the last chapter we saw Alpha awake and talking to May again and it ended not so well for May. He left the hotel and into the forest where he saw Dawn, they started talking and before you know it they were making out. Dawn pulled away, said it wasn't right since he still had feelings for May which in turn caused him to get pissed off and go back to his hotel room. The last scene of the previous chapter was a man who had pictures of the entire thing between Alpha and Dawn.

Welcome everybody to my story because this is chapter 26 of The Betrayed Champion. A few things I'd like to mention before I start, one is to congratulate Pichu on having his fic reach over 1000 reviews! The first real advanceshipping fic to do so not counting Blue Bongo's work of course, still if you like advanceshipping check those two out.

Okay so a 1 year and a half ago I started this fic, roughly. Now I was inspired to do so after reading the work of Gerbilftw's work, the whole betrayed thing just seemed like a perfect fit for me and so that's the route I took. But now in hindsight, I sort of regret it. I still love the whole betrayed angle it's just that I see so many of them now I can help but feel like I'm writing a cliché, nit that it wasn't one before I wrote mine but now even more so. What I'm trying to say is that if you're thinking about starting to write a betrayed fic, then consider all your options before you do. And if then you still want to write a betrayed fic, well then make it unique, that's what I aim for when I'm writing this fic.

Anyway onto the fic but first I'd like to thank Evie Warner for the flashback she wrote for this chapter. It's easily the best thing about this chapter so I strongly encourage to check her stuff out if you like Palletshipping, not my thing but I'm sure there's some of you out there who love it.

Disclaimer: Still own Pokemon and the new Pokemon game will take place in the Kingdom Hearts universe where instead of Pokemon it will be key blades but there 17 different types of keyblades, each representing one type. You know that's not a bad idea for a Pokemon/Kingdom Hearts crossover fic, who knows...

Snoring, it came from a orange haired girl. The ceiling, is what a brunette and blunette were looking at. Their blue sapphire eyes open, what they had gone through earlier was keeping them up, it was gonna be a long night. While May rested there, her head laying on her arms, she wondered if maybe it was time to cut her losses and move on. She would still forever be in his debt for all things he had done for her, saving her life twice in such a short amount of time.

'I don't want my heart broken again,' May thought as she laid there, 'And I know that if I get any closer with Alpha he could just turn around and break it like a twig, but he wouldn't do that...right?'

On the bed next to her Dawn was taking her experience with Alpha a little harder, her fist were closed tight as she held back the urge to cry, 'So right as I get Ash back I lose Paul, I want to be with Ash but,' she turned her head to May, 'I just can't be the person who breaks her heart again. After what she did last time, I'm not sure what she'll do this time.'