Chapter 17

FanFiction
Just In
Community
Forum
V
More

The Betrayed Champion by Itssupereffective
Games » Pokémon Rated: T, English, Adventure & Drama, Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka, Dawn/Hikari, Paul/Shinji, Words: 132k+, Favs: 941, Follows: 747, Published: Sep 10, 2011 Updated: Aug 23, 2014
  1,444 Chapter 17: Dreams
Welcome everybody, it's chapter 17 of The Betrayed Champion and it will have a lot more action in this chapter. Yeah I know it's been a while since the last update but that's what happens when life gets in the way.

People who got found the name of the fic in the chapter: Speedy-Fox-IV and that's it. Either I hid it really good or some people are getting lazy, but regardless don't forget to be on the lookout this chapter.

I have a poll up on my chapter on whether or not you read Pokemon Adventures or not. If you have some extra time to then can you vote whether you read it or not because it's more important than you might think.

A couple more things, if you're a new person on this site and want a sort of beginner guide to how to be successful on this site, message me and I can try and help you become successful.

And you can send in your own ideas for the fic and I might use them. Paul joining Team Rocket that was submitted by a reader so I do seriously consider every idea that I get.

Disclaimer:... Really?

"Jimmy?" Paul looked at the two string at each other. It was as if they were having a conversation with only their eyes as they both stared at each other.

Jimmy had an almost arrogant look to himself as stared at Alpha. The same couldn't be said about Alpha though, his eyebrows were furrowed and it looked like he was trying to kill Jimmy with his stare.

"Wait," Paul said as he put his hand on Jimmy's shoulder. "I had a feeling that I had seen you before but now I know who you are. You're Jimmy from New Bark Town, right?"

Jimmy broke his stare off with Alpha and turned towards Paul, "Yeah, it's been a while since I've been recognized by anyone."

"Well, I remember seeing you battle in the Silver Conference a few years ago, you weren't that bad." Jimmy laughed at Paul's somewhat compliment.

"So if you know so much about me, then you also must have heard about how I went missing over a year ago too." Paul look confused for a moment but after racking his brain for a few seconds the memory instantly came to him.

"I remember now," Paul remembered watching a news report on the Jimmy. "In the news report it was said that you disappeared while trying to protect your home town of New Bark Town."

Jimmy nodded his head in agreement as he turned to Alpha who looked like he was gonna fall asleep. "Yeah, I'd like to thank you Paul for leading me too Alpha but now I have to have a private conversation with..." Jimmy was saying until he was abruptly interrupted by Alpha.

"There's no point in excluding Paul from this conversation anymore. He knows my true identity, that I'm in Team Rocket, and he's actually a newly joined member of Team Rocket," Alpha casually said while he laid back on the frame of his door.

Jimmy quickly turned around to see if what Alpha said was really true and once he saw Paul nodding his head with a smirk, his fears were confirmed.

"How could you be so reckless Alpha? You revealed your true identity in less than a week?" Jimmy nearly shouted as he moved towards Alpha leaving only an inch of distance between the two.

"Do you really think I told Paul who I really was?" Alpha asked as he had his head down and his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"What do you mean?" Jimmy asked.