Chapter 1

"Come on Thomas we've been walking for ages" Frypan said dropping his things on the ground.
"We haven't had water in 24 hours nor have we taken a break we need to stop Thomas." Minoh said dropping his things next to frypan.
"You guys look at it this way if we stop now you shanks aren't going to want to walk when the bloody sun rises now shut your shuck mouths and keep walking."
"Hey look up ahead..." Ari's said pointing to a tall run down building.
"It looks like it hasn't been lived in for years." Teresa said starting to run to the building "Teresa!" Thomas yelled running after her. The other Gladers followed Thomas as he tried to catch up to Teresa. When they finally caught up they found themselves at the front of a tall building with broken glass laying around the floor of the first story to what seems to look like an old motel office.
"Guys this place doesn't look to safe." Winston said walking into the building.
"It doesn't look safe and you bloody enter it smart?"
"We should look around. Thomas said following Winston.
"We don't even know what could be in this place Tommy and you guys want to look around."
"Were not going to find another building for what looks like miles Newt The suns about to come up any minute now we have been walking for hours we need to rest!" Minoh said laying his bag on the ground sitting down.
"All I'm saying is it doesn't look safe!" Thomas comes back from checking the place out.
" I didn't see anything and neither did Winston, I think it'll be safe for the night."
" You agree we should stay here?" Teresa said completely confused.
"Like Minho said we've been walking for hours and the suns coming up will rest for a while letting the most hottest time of the day pass as it starts to go down well start heading for town again. Okay?
"Okay fine."
"I'll take first watch." Thomas said resting his back on a wall as he slid down to sit. Everybody headed for the area of the building where the sun didn't brake through as much and laid out closing there eyes to rest for a few.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Pleas comment what you guys think of the first chapter!!😇 Love ya Gladers!😘