chapter 3

"Were from wicked I'm Thomas this is Teresa, Minho, Newt, Ari's, Frypan,and Winston."
"Its nice to meet you guys what brought you you here?" The girl said leaning her gun up against the wall. "We escaped from wicked we were tired of being a part of there testing."
"Really...That sounds like fun more than anything. Well I'm glad you all got away from those horrible creatures!"
"Thank you!" Newt said lowering his hands. "Are you sure they won't get in?"
"Them get in here?..... I've been here 16 years and they've only bothered me once."
"Really?" Minoh asked shocked.
"Yup. Well how about you guys take a break and relax your safe here I promise! Are you guys hungry?"
"Starving" the Gladers said all together.
"Well I have BBQ Chicken,corn,mash potatoes, and some soda if you guys would like some?"
"Like some we would love some!" Teresa said sitting down as well as all the other Gladers.
"Okay well I will start making it you all stay put."
"So how are you making all this?" Minoh asked concerned.
"Well see this building has electricity, but if I turn it on it tends to want to bring cranks up here so I hot wired it all to where I have so much here I can turn on a TV and actually get Chanel's there fuzzy and its just black and white but it works if you have a CD or a VCR tape."
"That's amazing! And you did it on your own?" Newt asked surprised.
"Well those cranks sure didn't help." The girl said chuckling bringing over 3 pots with a couple of plates to a table with a 12 pack of z3r0 pop ( root beer) "Well what are you guys waiting for eat up."
*********************** Thank you Gladers for reading it means so much that you guys like it so far!!