Chapter 10

√•••THIS IS THE NEXT DAY-/PEATICALLY DETH CURE BUT NOT|•••√😊
"Is this it?" Minoh asked looking around all of the cars?"
"I think so at least I hope so. There's no where else."
"I expected more."
"same here." Teresa said looking around." As they all walked around they ran into a long wall sort of like the ones in the maze but less Grivers.
"Is this it?" Newt asked Maranda letting go of her hand to exam the wall.
"I think so there should be like a button to push."
As the Gladers were searching the wall two very large men came around the corner putting guns to the back of Newt and Winstons head.
"Take one more step and we shoot." The men said in very low voices.
Thomas's face dropped when he realized who it was. The men that were holding the guns were the people that had keep Maranda and Newt locked up down in a basement.
"Hey where did you guys come from I thought we got ride of you back there?" Ari's said walking towards them.
" HEY HEY GET BACK!" The men said pointing another gun at him.
"What do you want now?" Maranda said looking at the men. "We want to enter first."
"And you have to hold a gun to our bloody heads why?" Newt ask puzzled.
"Its a nice touch." The guys said looking at each other.
Before anyone could actually do anything Teresa pulled a gun out from behind her and shot the man that had a gun to newts head. The other man looked at the man that had fallen dead and then back to Teresa.
"So that's how you want to do this fine." The man looked at Winston and then at his gun.
Winston had a felling he knew what was going to happen even though he still smiled.
The man the shot Winston.
The Gladers watched there friend fall to the floor covered in his blood.
" you bloody killed him." Newt said jumping on the man beating him until there was no life left.
~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys liked this chapter I'm so sorry for Winston's death. #ilovewinston #favcharector 😊😊