chapter 7

"Time it could hurt time." Teresa said in a stern face. "We've been walking for hours come on let lose let's have fun for a while." Winston said already heading into the building.
After a couple of minutes everybody had made it into the building. Thomas was dancing with Teresa and the rest of the boys besides newt were all dancing with some girls they had found after a while of being there. Newt and Maranda were standing together slowly swaying there bodies talking about anything that had came to mind.
"So your memory? Do you remember anything?" Maranda asked newt yelling over the music.
"No Nat at all like I know something but the rest is a bloody blur." Newt said rubbing the back of his head. Maranda chuckled a little bit.
"What are you laughing about? Thomas asked looking kind of puzzled.
"You, I'm laughing at you I think its cute how you always use bloody."
"You do?" Newt asked smiling ear to ear.
"Yea it makes me happy that even though threw all that you accent hasn't left you and......" Before Maranda could finish her sentence newt kissed her. " newt....I..." Thomas cut her off again with another kiss.
"Newt."
"I'm sorry it's just.... I couldn't help myself I think your cute."
"Well good that cause I think your cute to."
"You do?"
"Yea I mean how can someone not look at ya your perfect."
"Thanks to you two." Everybody danced and drank and had fun for little while then all of a sudden it started to get black and the world was gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢 Okay so I know this is short but I love how I have written this chapter lol. Bye if you guys have something you guys would like to see happen pleas comment below. And also( BTW THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT this is the death cure and the scorch trials together so prepare yourself's