chapter 5

"Newt I'm so sorry. I know how you feel."
"Really?"
"Yea you see we entered that same room. I didn't go alone we found it all together. I'm also infected but trust me we have a while till we actually start having symptoms to it."
"Your infected?"
"Yea."
"If the Right Arm only takes people who are immuned how will they allow us including the ones I saw who also had the flair into the camp?"
"I have a way its complicate but trust me it'll work I've been working on it for years now. Do you remember all who were infected?"
"Yea." "That's all I need to know Well how about you let the rest of your group know about the Right Arm I have a shower every body can take one then after that we can all start heading I have a way out the cranks won't bother us and it'll take us straight to city."
"Good that." Newt told the group the plan and everyone started to get ready. They took showers and packed there bags full of food and water.
"You guys ready?" Maranda asked throwing in a couple more things into her bag.
"Yup." The Gladers all said putting there bags back on there backs. "Okay stay put I'm going to go get something you guys stay here!"
Maranda unlocked the door and grabbed her gun as she walked out of the room. She was gone for about 30min and came back with 12 blue strips that were in closed in a plastic tube.
"What's that?" Thomas asked pointing to the thing in her hand.
"You all want to make it into the Right Arm right?"
"Well yea." Minoh said with dumb look on his face.
"Well were going to need these. Dose everybody have what they need?"
"Yea." The Gladers all said checking one last time.
"Okay follow me and stay close one wrong move and you screw up everything! Got it."
"Got it." Newt said walking around a corner and heading to the door.
"Damn shank your eager." "You want to stay here with those shanks down stairs cause I don't."
"Good that." "Okay let's go."
"Go to that big window down the hall don't look back just keep going."
As they approach the window there was a long wire that went straight for what seemed like forever and then another one next to it that looks the same exact way.
~~~~~~~~~
Comment what you think 😊