Chapter 11

"Newt! Newt stop you've killed him. Stop!" Thomas said in a soft but stern voice trying to get newt to calm down.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry." Newt said standing up with tears in his eyes. "Tommy its just like chuck he shouldn't have died I hate watching all my friends die. I'm done tommy." Newt stood up and walked over to the men that at one time held guns to the back of there heads. He started to check there pockets. Maranda caught on to what he was looking for and walked over to the other man and went through his pockets.
"Nothing." Newt said looking at Maranda.
"Same here what do we do." " Do you have the others?" Newt asked standing up.
" yea I do." Maranda said walking over and opening her bag pulling them out.
"Newt what is that?" Thomas asked walking closer.
"These are going to help you guys get through."
"Get through?" Thomas repeated. "Newt what's going on?" Minoh asked confused. When we were back at wicked I entered this room there were files everywhere i walked around until I found our names most of them said immuned but three of us...aren't" newt said looking up at the rest of the Gladers.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Teresa asked confused.
"Because something is about to happen and I don't want anyone to double think or not go on you all have to promise me?" Newt asked in a very stern voice.
"Good that!" The Gladers all agreed out loud.
"All together there is five of us that aren't immune. That would be Maranda,frypan,Ari's, Teresa, and me but there are only four immuners."
"Newt...?" Maranda said walking over to newt and grabbing his hand.
"Since we only have four I will stay. I'm further along then any of you and I only have so much longer I don't want you guys to see it when I get completely gone. So pleas don't say anything and just go." Maranda couldn't keep herself together she let go of his hand and walking away.
~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys like this chapter and I'm going to apologize for what's about to happen just remember that I love you all and I love newt but I have to do this! 😭😇