chapter 9

"You ain't getting that back that his now and trust me he's more of a guys who don't how did you say it? "Give things back" so!"
"Then let us go you got what you wanted so let us go!"
"Can't do that boy boss ain't gonna let you guys go in case y'all can't keep shut about our little get to...." All of a sudden the door flew open and down the stairs came 5 people!"
"NEWT!" Teresa said yelling and running towards him. As Minoh and Thomas and the rest of the Gladers took care of the man they helped get Maranda and newt untied and released.
"What the hell happen to you guys?' Thomas asked really confused.
"We don't know we just woke up and we found our self's in a black room." Newt said walking towards the stairs.
"They wanted us to tell them everything and then they went through our bags and took the blu.."
"We need to get going!" Newt said cutting off Maranda and running up the stairs. Maranda caught on to why he did that so she followed him up the stairs and had the rest of the group follow.
"What the shuck!" Minoh said running to catch up.
"Let's get going we only have a few more minutes until the sun how's down and who bloody know what will come out!"
"Good that!" The Gladers said and heads on there way! °°°°| 5 hours of walking |°°°° "Hey Newt!" Maranda said catching up to him.
"Hey I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"Cutting you off like that I fill horrible."
" I understand newt don't worry about it."
"Are you sure?" "Yea. But what are we suppose to do about the fact that he told the cover up? We really should have tried and gotten it back."
"I don't want them knowing about and if we turned around they would have assumed something and I don't want that. I have to keep them together and something like that would tear them apart and have them worry so I'd rather just keep going. And plus I have have a plan."
"What is it?"
"Well love that you'll have to find out. I'd rather not tell you it cause well just believe me."
"Okay I will." Maranda said looking up at him.
Newt grabbed Maranda's hand and intertwined there hands together as newt kissed her on the for head.

ΠΠΠΠ °THE NEXT DAY°ΠΠΠΠ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it😊