chapter 4

Thank you so much! You didn't have to do that." Newt said picking up dishes and taking them to the sink.
"Have to...? I wanted yo you guys looked horrible! I love helping people and in the future you guys shall help Me also." Maranda said turning on the water and starting the dishes.
"How?" Newt said leaning up against the counter.
"Well you know how you escaped Wicked?"
"Yea."
"So did I. I was only 13 and our group was tired of being little puppets just like you guys as you see I didn't get far I woke up and they were gone every last one of them. They didn't even think to wake me and let me know they were leaving."
"Maranda I'm so sorry!"
"Its fine I'm making it go as you see." Maranda said turning off the water to the dishes and drying her hands on a towel.
"So do you know where they are?"
"The city."
"Oh." Newt said putting his hand to his chin.
"Yup but I have found out something over the time I've been here. Up by the mountains on the other side of town there is a place and its called the Right Arm. They help people like us."
"Like us..?" Newt as confused.
"Yea people who arent able to catch the flair."
"Oh..."
"Yea but..."
"Maranda can I tell you something I know we just meet and I don't know if I can trust you yet but what I'm about to tell you...you can't tell the rest of them okay?"
"Okay I promiss."
"Back at wicked before we escaped we passed this room it had a ton of files and papers and books. As everyone was asleep I woke up and decided to go look I found a file with my name on it. I looked at everyone's most of them said immuned but when I looked at mine that not what it said.. It said infected. ************************ Thank you Gladers for all the comments I'm so happy you guys like it pleas comment what you guys think of this new chapter!
Love ya Gladers
And PS I'm sorry I fill so bad to put that of newt 😭