chapter 2

After a couple hours pass Thomas woke up to find that he had fallen asleep. He looked around the room at the Gladers that were surrounding him. There was no way he was going to be able to get up. He decided to shift his bag around to get a little more comfortable. He looked around the room one last time and saw something from the corner of his eye.
"Hello?" Thomas said in a low voice.
The thing in the corner started to walk towards Thomas.
"Hello...who's there." He said a little louder.
"Quit yelling shank." Minoh said shifting his body.
"Guys get...GUYS GET UP!" The thing in the corner started running full force to the group It started with one and grew to a ton. The Gladers threw there bags on the back and took off running to entry of the building!
What are those things! Minoh said running looking behind him.
"There cranks don't stop running don't look back! Newt said running making sure everyone was gone from the area they were last in.
As they approached the exit they were stopped by another group of cranks.
"What do we do! What do we do!" Thomas yelled.
"There. There's stars it'll take us to the third floor!" Newt said starting that way.
They started towards the stairs taking them one by one. Cranks jumping off the wall behind the cackling and screeching behind them!
"Keep running!" Thomas said yelling! "There's a door!" Teresa yelled running and throwing open the door!
As they open it there was a girl with a gun!
"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The girl yelled after she helped everyone into the room and got the door blocked.
************************* Thank you Gladers so much for reading my imagine I hope you guys like it so far!

Pleas comment what you guys think!