Kevin of U-KISS~ Ft. Eli

You and Kevin have been friends ever since you were kids. Lately, your feelings for Kevin have grown stronger but he only sees you as a friend. You called your best friend, Eli. He immediately picked up. "Hello?" He asked. "Hey Eli. Do you wanna go to the mall?" You asked. "Sure. Kevin asked if he could come too." He said. "Uhh...Sure." You said, a little uneasy. "Great, He's bringing his girlfriend too." He said before hanging up.

Yeah, Kevin has a girlfriend. It hurt you but you had to be happy for him. You walked to your closet before texting Eli.

To: Eli🌸
From: Y/N🍍
Eli, What are you wearing?

From: Eli🌸
To: Y/N🍍
A Beanie, Skinny Jeans, Plain White Tee and My White converse. Why? You tryna match?

To: Eli🌸
From: Y/N🍍
Yes, Eli. Am I not allowed to match with my best friend?

From: Eli🌸
To: Y/N🍍
Whatever. Kevin and I are on our way.

You didn't answer Eli. You picked out your clothes and your shoes before grabbing your earbuds, your phone and keys. You walked out of your house and waited for your best friends to arrive.

10 minutes later, you see Eli's car pull up with Kevin in the back seat with his girlfriend. You sat in the front with Eli. The car ride was silent. You looked back at Kevin and his girlfriend, who were sleeping, then turned around before sighing. "Why is my best friend sighing?" Eli asked in Thai, just in case Kevin was up so he wouldn't understand you guys. You both took a Thai language class.  "It just hurts, you know? I wish i was her." You told him in the same language. "You haven't told him, have you?" He asked. You shook your head.

Eli drove up to the front of the mall. "Let Kevin and Elizabeth go first. I wanna talk to you. Wake them up." He told you, as he stopped at the front of the mall. You climbed to the back and woke up Elizabeth first. "Liz, Wake up." You said as you shook her. She woke up, then you proceeded to waking Kevin up. "Kevin, wake up." You as you lightly slapped his face. Kevin grabbed your hand, pulling you down into his embrace and hugged you. "5 more minutes..." He mumbled, snuggling into your neck. You furrowed your eyesbrows at Elizabeth, asking her for help. She just silently laughed. You decided to tickle him, which woke him. He immediately let you go, mumbling an apology.

Eli spoke up. "You two go first. Y/N and I will go find a parking spot." He said. "Why don't she come with us?" Elizabeth asked. "I don't want her third wheeling." Eli said quietly. Kevin and His Girlfriend got out of the car, while you and Eli went to find a parking spot.

"I miss him, Eli. I miss the old Kevin. The fun Kevin. Now that he's with Elizabeth, He's not the same." You cried. "I know." He responded. He parked the car and you both got out. "Eli." You said as you walked around the car. You looked at him as tears began falling. "Oh Y/N. What has love done to you..?" He said as he embraced you in a hug. You cried in his chest, not knowing Kevin was watching from afar.

You pulled away from him while looking at his now wet shirt. "My bad." You said, giggling. "It's fine." He said. "Can we go shopping now?" You asked. "I'll buy you whatever you want. Anything you want." He said. "But you have to tell Kevin you like him..." He added. "Anything i want?" You asked. He pulled out a black card. "Anything you want. No matter what the price is." He told you. You nodded your head.

You walked into the mall. "Eli! Let's go to Forever 21!!" You said, pulling him into the store. You grabbed a few crop tops, a sweater, some skinny jeans and a few tees. Eli payed for everything and you were onto the next store. You walked in and you immediately knew what you wanted. It was a white windbreaker with black lining. You grabbed it and went to pay. Eli had given you his card since he didn't want to go inside.

You walked out and ran into Elizabeth. "Hey Elizabeth." You said. "Hey Y/N. Have you seen Kevin?" She asked frantically. You shook your head before walking away. You walked over to Eli who was on his phone. "Eli...?" You said. "Hmm?" He hummed. "...Can I have a MacBook...?" You asked. "I told you, You could have anything you want as long as you tell Kevin you like him." He told you. You grabbed Eli's hand and walked into the Apple Store. He asked for a MacBook and payed for it for you.

After hours of shopping, You, Eli, Kevin and Elizabeth sat at a table, eating McDonalds. Kevin sat next to you, with Elizabeth across from him and Eli across from you. You decided that it was time to tell Kevin. "Kevin...Can i talk to you...Alone?" You asked while getting up. "Sure." He said, following you.

"Kevin..." You said. "Kevin, I like you. Not just as a friend but as something more." You told him. "...Oh..." He said. "Oh? I built up the courage to tell you that I like you and all you say is oh?!" You asked, while raising your voice. "It's just that...I'm already with Elizabeth. I don't wanna break her heart." He spoke. "I love you, Kevin." You told him. You pulled off the bracelet he gave you and threw it on the floor, cutting yourself in the process. He looked at you as blood began dripping. He grabbed nearby tissues and wiped the blood off.

You pulled your hand away, looking at him. "You broke my heart. Tissues won't fix it." You whispered as your voice cracked while crying. You ran out of the mall, thinking of where you could go. My brother lives around here. I'll go to his house. You thought.

Eli's POV:
"Kevin...Can I talk to you...alone?" She asked him. "Sure." He said, following her. I looked over to where they were standing. She spoke up then he spoke up. She started raised her voice then pulled off the bracelet he gave her for her birthday. I saw blood dripping down her hand and Kevin frantically grabbing tissues. As soon as I saw blood, i stood up. He wiped the blood off but she pulled her hand away. I saw her whisper something something before running out of the mall.

Kevin stood there, looking at the bracelet on the floor. He bent down to pick it up before walking over to us. "Way to go, Idiot. You broke her heart and made her cry." I told him. "You couldn't even run after her...Shame." I added. "I expected better from you, Kevin." I said before running out to find Y/N.