JR of Nu'est~ Continued

JR's POV:
I watched Y/N collapse into Ren's arms as the blood dripped down her leg. "Shit, Y/N." Ren cursed. Ren looked at me. "JR! What the hell did you do?!" He shouted. I recalled the incident that just happened. "Actually don't say anything. I saw it all. You punched her in the stomach...twice. Idiot..." Ren said to me, frantically picking his sister up bridal style. He rushed to his car as we followed him.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Aron asked, running with Ren. "She'll be okay but i don't know about the baby..." He replied. "Aron, You drive!" Ren said as he threw his keys at the boy. "JR." Ren called out my name. I hummed in response. "Take her. I can't do anything right now." He said, handing Y/N to me.

Minhyun opened the door for me to go into the Dodge Charger. Aron started the car and sped away to the hospital. We reached the hospital within about 5 minutes and immediately went into the emergency room. The nurse asked us what was wrong and Ren told her that his sister was pregnant and that she was bleeding. Two other nurses came rushing down the hallway with a bed.

I laid Y/N down on the bed and the nurses took her away into the emergency room. My shirt and pants were stained with blood along with Ren, who's hands and clothes were also red. I sat down on a chair, staring at the blank wall. "How long has she been pregnant...?" I asked quietly. "3 months. She was 3 months pregnant." He told me.

"Why'd you cheat on her?" He asked me. The boys all looked at me. "You cheated on her..?" All the boys asked. I hung my head low, nodding yes. "Pabo!" They said as they each hit me on the head. "I'm sorry. I ran into Vanessa at a party. Somehow we just hit it off..." I said. They hit me again.

"3 months ago, you got my sister pregnant. 3 months ahead, you may have lost your own child...Shame." Ren said. A tear slipped out of my eye. "Don't cry now. You did this." Aron said. 3 hours later, the doctor came out. Minhyun and Baekho had fallen asleep on each other. Aron had taken Ren's keys and went to sleep in his car. Ren and I were the only ones up.

"Family of Choi Y/N?" The doctor asked me. "Her brother went to the bathroom. I'm her boyfriend." I told the doctor. Ren came back just on time. "Are you aware that your sister was pregnant?" He asked Ren. Ren nodded his head. "Well I have good news for the both of you." The doctor said.

"What's the good news...?" I asked. "Well, Y/N is fine. The baby is perfectly okay. We managed to save her babies." The doctor told us. "Wait...Babies?" I choked. "Mhm. Your girlfriend is having twins." The doctor explained. "And it seems she's actually 7 months pregnant but since she's really skinny, you could barely tell, thus making you, her brother, think she was 3 months. The gender of the babies are boy and girl." He continued before walking off.

5 Months, i thought. "Yah!" Ren snapped his fingers at me. "She's been pregnant ever since i've been with Vanessa..." I whispered. "Yes, JR. Your gonna be a dad so you better say goodbye to Vanessa or i will personally break you guys up, which i have no problem with." Ren blurted. "I'm gonna be a dad..." I said quietly. "If you don't end things with Vanessa in the next 2 days, i'll give Y/N to Aron. As in i'll give him her hand in marriage." He threatened.

Ren got up to ask if we could see Y/N and the nurse said it was okay. I woke Baekho and Minhyun up while Ren went to get Aron. "Alright. Lets go." I said, gesturing the rest of the boys to Y/N's room. When we got to her room, She was up, looking out the Window. Ren opened the door as Y/N looked up. She looked at me before looking away. "Get him out of here." She snapped. The boys looked at me, shrugging their shoulders before Aron spoke. "You heard the lady, Out." He smiled while pointing at the door. I left the room, heading to the lobby to make phone calls.

Ren's POV
I walked into the room with the other boys trailing behind me. I sat next to Y/N, grabbing her hand in the process. "Hey Baby Sis, How ya doing?" I asked her. "Fine." She asked, looking at her blanket. I looked at the boys, asking them for help but they looked away, whistling. "How's the babies?" I asked her. "Their fine. JR's idiot self put me here." She hissed.

"What are you going to name them?" I asked her. "2 more months is all i have to choose their names...Their gonna be tiny babies..." I smiled at her. "I was thinking Hanari and Luhan...Or Maybe Hyejin and Ren...." She trailed off. "Thats nice. I wanted to talk to you about something." I said to her. "Yeah...What about?" She asked. "Well, the thing is...Y/N, If JR doesn't end things with his other girlfriend, You and Aron are gonna get married." I told her. She didn't process what i said. "What?" She whispered. I breathed before speaking again. "If JR doesn't end things with his other girlfriend, I'm breaking you and him up. You're gonna marry Aron."

"Why?" She questioned quietly. "I spoke to Mom and Dad. They arranged for you to marry Aron 2 years ago but they saw how happy you were with JR so they didn't say anything until now. They wanted me to tell you that. Besides, they think its convenient because you both know english. They want you to move to the States with him after you get married...." She sighed. "...And, Aron would have to leave Nu'est once you marry and move away." I added.

It was quiet before she spoke up. "Okay. I'll do it. I'll marry him. Tell JR that it's over...That We're done. When do we get married?" She spoke. "2 Weeks."