five

"Sokcho"

• Aira's pov •

My parents and I arrived at Hyungwon's house at about 6 a.m. I looked at the watch and shook my head. There's no way Chae Hyungwon is up.

We entered his house and greeted by Mrs. Chae preparing food for the trip.

"Oh good morning! Mira did you bring the things I told you?"

Mira is my mother's name and yup Mrs. Chae and my mother were inseparable lately. The dads are immediately talking with each other and Mingyu said he'll meet up with us there with Hyeri.

I looked around and there's no sight of Hyungwon anywhere. I laughed a little until Mrs. Chae called my name

"Hey Aira, would you mind waking Hyungwon up? I already tried but I think he only listens to you", she shook her head lightly as I nodded and jogged lightly to his room.

"I was right", I muttered as the room was still very dark and I saw Hyungwon sleeping peacefully in his bed.

I quietly sat on the side of his bed and removed his blanket that covered his face.

"Wake up sleepyhead", I said it couple of times while rocking his body lightly but he won't budge. I tried pinching him but he only groaned a little and went back to close his eyes.

"Yah Chae Hyungwon, wake up now or I'll-", I suddenly felt a strong arms pulling me into the bed.

"I don't want to get up", he mumbled while resting his head on top of mine.

"I don't want to either but-"

"Then let's sleep here", I smiled as he tighten his grip on my waist

"No! Come on Chae! Our family are waiting downstairs and you haven't shower yet", I tried to get up but damn he's strong.

"Just stay like this for a bit okay? I'll shower after this", I turned over to see him and he planted a kiss on my lips.

• Hyungwon's pov •

• Hyungwon's pov •

I stretched my arms after the long drive to Sokcho. My back ached a bit for sitting so long.

"Tired aren't you?", Aira nudged me as I shook my head

"Nope", I rubbed my spine as she chuckled

"You're lying. I told you I can drive to replace you midway so you can rest!", she held my shoulders and started to massage it a little bit.