nine

"Temptation"

• Yoora's pov •

I watched Jungkook treated that girl lovingly, it made me sick. I followed them back to the parking lot and he even opened the door for her! Ugh! I hid behind the fence to secretly took a picture of that ugly girl.

I pressed send and called my dad's private detective

"Ms. Han?", the voice answered

"Did you get the picture of the girl I sent you?"

"Yes miss, what can I do for you?"

"Find out who this girl is and I want to know everything about her"

"You can count on me. You'll get your information tomorrow"

I hung up and watched Jungkook's car drove away.

I'll find out what you are, you slut. I'll teach you for stealing my man...

• Jungkook's pov •

• Jungkook's pov •

I took her to my hideaway. A secret garden I kept to myself.

"Daebak, I didn't know this place exist in the city park", her eyes scanned the whole place as I smiled proudly

"This is my secret garden. I never told anyone about it"

"But you told me, so this place is not a secret anymore", she teased as I chuckled

We both sat on the bench as she looked up to me

"Why are you suddenly nice to me Jungkook? You were a devil yesterday"

"I'm not a devil you know, I was just hard to approach I guess", I scooted a little closer to her as she gazed to the sky

"Tell me about yourself", I initiated a conversation and she laughed

"Tell you about what?"

"Anything"

"I'll tell if you tell me about you first", she playfully nudged my arm and I sighed in defeat.

We ended up talking about our past and I realized that Aira looked a bit down everytime I mentioned about marriage.

"Why did I get a vibe that you're not thrilled with your future marriage?", I stared at her as she sighed. Why is she so attractive? Why did you belong to someone else?

"I'm thrilled! I just think that I'm too young for it"

"Then just postpone the wedding", she weakly smiled